Practice Schedule | Golden Skate

Practice Schedule

sillylionlove

Medalist
Is anyone that is going know the practice schedule? It's not on the website and I called the arena last week and they didn't really know what the heck I was talking about and said call back. Ummm...I am leaving in one week and I don't know what time I have to get my butt out of bed on Thursday for practice.

So if anyone knows the answer to this question...please let me know.

Also, I will do my best to report on the practices on here for everyone. I will have my lap top with me. I will also be posting pictures on my facebook page...so if anyone is interested in seeng them...let me know and I will add you to my face book.

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
The practice schedule is up on the website now...looks like we sleep in on Thursday!
Chris who will be on Spokane time.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Ha! You think 8 oclock is early for practice, do you? Wait till you come to Spokane! Its going to be "Watch now, Sleep later..." ;)
Skater's breakfast, Lake Placid, Sunday morning, Nicola's...be there or be square!
(I get the seat next to Tanith)

jaws12345

Match Penalty
Cohen scheme. NBC got dumped! Will its skating coverage come back for 2010-2011 season after this?

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
Any practice reports?

Some practice reports here.

Yu Na fell on the triple flip during the SP runthrough! Don't mess up your real SP Yu Na!

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
Yu Na fell on the triple flip during the SP runthrough! Don't mess up your real SP Yu Na!

Maybe she's vulnerable after all, that source also states that she's been having "mini-meltdowns" with that jump ever since TEB.

Last edited:

Tango_D_R

Rinkside
[ B. Orsers says Yu Na Kim had a few "mini meltdowns" with the 3flip after missing it in Paris, but all is right with the jump now. ] - in the link.

Well well.. she IS a human after all :biggrin:

But when it comes to Kim.. meh.. I wouldn't much worry about. :laugh:

lakeshore

Match Penalty
http://www.mkforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23179

More tidbits:

Pairs Practice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shen and Zhao looked amazing in practice except for a fluky fall during a spin after their long program. Their twist and throws were huge and clean during the run-through. She bobbled the landing of another one later in the practice.

Zhang and Zhang also looked great. When he fell out of one jump, he mumbled to himself and kept shaking his head as if he couldn't believe it.

Both teams looked in fantastic shape. The definition of their bodies shows the benefit of training hard and wisely.