Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who's going??

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    If all you folks would just wear red ball caps, this would be easy! And every time Yu-Na takes the ice, wave them!
    That's a great idea! Although, I think caps would be distracting for others, but I know you're just joking.

But it would be funny to see all of Yu-Na's fans wearing the same color or something similar. I was thinking maybe the same shirt. There could be entire sections of red or a red streak going though the crowd.

Red might be too distracting. Maybe her fans should wear her shirt.

Ah! I'm so jealous of all of you who are able to go. If only SA would come to the midwest, preferably in Chicago!

Please give the tall thin guy in the leather flight jacket and red ball cap who is screaming "Cathy loves lions!" a Yu-Na banner! I just missed getting one at Worlds...She is fantastic.....

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    I haven't decided how I will reveal myself yet , but I look forward to meeting fellow GSers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    this thread makes me sad... I should have tried to get time off to go
    LOL any thread like this make sme sad.... please fans of Shen/Zhao, give a shout for me while you're there.

So wanted to go this year but with the possibilty of losing my job didn't think it was wise to buy tickets. Good thing the company has kept me so will be watching on IN. Maybe I'll be able to go next year where ever it will be held.
    Have fun everyone who's going.

Rinkside

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
    LOL any thread like this make sme sad.... please fans of Shen/Zhao, give a shout for me while you're there.
    You aren't going to the the arena this weekend yourself?
    My two friends,a lady and a boy have promised to carry the national flag of China there,cheering for Shen/Zhao,haha~~
    Last edited by xuefan76; 11-11-2009 at 12:44 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
    Don't worry Hikaru! I'll do that for you!!!

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by shallwedansu View Post
    That's a great idea! Although, I think caps would be distracting for others, but I know you're just joking.

But it would be funny to see all of Yu-Na's fans wearing the same color or something similar. I was thinking maybe the same shirt. There could be entire sections of red or a red streak going though the crowd.

Red might be too distracting. Maybe her fans should wear her shirt.

Ah! I'm so jealous of all of you who are able to go. If only SA would come to the midwest, preferably in Chicago!
    Wear and wave your red ball caps and join in the excitement of cheering on YuNa. The caps will barely be visible or distracting among all of the hundred or so YuNa banners that will be waving before and after her programs.

Neverthess I'll be looking for your caps. Please wear them and wave them proudly.

Custom Title
    Can't wait! It's tomorrow! I'm going!

If you see a lady waving a Chinese flag, a Canadian flag, and possibly a Yuna Banner, and cheering loudly, that's probably me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2