Who's going?? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who's going??

xuefan76

Rinkside
LOL any thread like this make sme sad.... please fans of Shen/Zhao, give a shout for me while you're there.:clap:

You aren't going to the the arena this weekend yourself?
My two friends,a lady and a boy have promised to carry the national flag of China there,cheering for Shen/Zhao,haha~~:clap:

Last edited:

silverfox

Rinkside
:p That's a great idea! Although, I think caps would be distracting for others, but I know you're just joking.

But it would be funny to see all of Yu-Na's fans wearing the same color or something similar. I was thinking maybe the same shirt. There could be entire sections of red or a red streak going though the crowd. :laugh:

Red might be too distracting. Maybe her fans should wear her shirt.

Ah! I'm so jealous of all of you who are able to go. If only SA would come to the midwest, preferably in Chicago! :p

Wear and wave your red ball caps and join in the excitement of cheering on YuNa. The caps will barely be visible or distracting among all of the hundred or so YuNa banners that will be waving before and after her programs.

Neverthess I'll be looking for your caps. Please wear them and wave them proudly.

hongligl

Final Flight
Can't wait! It's tomorrow! I'm going!

If you see a lady waving a Chinese flag, a Canadian flag, and possibly a Yuna Banner, and cheering loudly, that's probably me:laugh: