Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Men's SP 3:10AM EST USA

Tripping on the Podium
    Oh Johnny... why can't he just do that everytime? His inconsistency is messing up my Fantasy Pool predictions :frown2:

Custom Title
    OMG JOHNNY WAS "ON" TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

He landed everything, but most importantly he really performed, totally into his routine with panache & polish! Great job, Johnny, great job!!!!

Custom Title
    And he easily goes into 1st place with a new SB score!!!!!!!11

Johnny should have gotten a better score. I mean, come on. He was spot on, Dai scratched on his 3Lz landing and had a jarring fall in the middle, where for several long long seconds he did nothing but looking shocked. And they got basically the same score. A clean performance should always be worth something especially if both skaters have the same jump layout.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    And he easily goes into 1st place with a new SB score!!!!!!!11
    Actually, he barely went into 1st place... by only about 2 tenths.

Custom Title
    Beautiful routine by Rippon (gorgeous Rippon Lutz), just a fall on that very difficult Evgeni Plushenko spiral-into-3A. Good job, Rippon, good job!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Johnny should have gotten a better score. I mean, come on. He was spot on, Dai scratched on his 3Lz landing and had a jarring fall in the middle, where for several long long seconds he did nothing but looking shocked. And they got basically the same score. A clean performance should always be worth something especially if both skaters have the same jump layout.

And baby Rippon fell, right? My feed froze there for a sec.

Custom Title
    Rippon Lutz!!

Custom Title
    And he goes into 4th place. He said "what?"

Can we have a monsterscore for the Abbott now? That was incredible. Those spins, so fast, that musical body... Incredible. Best shortprogram of the season so far.

Tripping on the Podium
    I love all the guitar music the guys are using this season! Jeremy will be pleased with that debut!

But I love Kozuka's guitar-themed routines even more... can't wait! Go Taka!

Custom Title
    Abbott was AMAZING. I really like his choreography and he was solid on all jumps.

And I love Rippon's music!

Custom Title
    How great is Abott!??

Custom Title
    Omg, I'm shaking & crying, who is this American guy named Abbott? Seriously, his performance alone has made me fall in love with American Men's Skating again. I have no words ~ he's exquisite, reminisent of the 1976 American Men's Olympic Champion John Curry ~ he's that great!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely going to watch this Beatles routine over & over & over again, he was one with the music, everything was seamless, just flowed. Evgeni, you have competition for the Olympic Gold Medal if Abbott can land the quad. Seriously.

Custom Title
    And he easily goes into 1st place. I'm seeing something extraordinary happen here tonight, I can feel it, can't explain.....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast