Men's SP 3:10AM EST USA | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 3:10AM EST USA

Medusa

Record Breaker
Jeremy, CONFIDENCE, please! Some of that choreography and interpretation was really nice and original, but he needs to sell it.

iriseyes

Rinkside
was it just me who found Murakami's shirt disturbing? It's kind of loose and oh...this body line between trousers and shirt is inapropriate..

I'm not sure about Murakami, but I could do without the peace patch on Jeremy's derriere... Otherwise like his costume and performance!

Nadine

Record Breaker
WOW, what speed, power, and flow this CAN man has! I'm impressed, I'd easily put him into 1st place even if he had hands down on his opening 3A. ALL his jumps were high & powerful & gorgeous (reminiscent of Kurt Browning). :)

iriseyes

Rinkside
WOW, what speed, power, and flow this CAN man has! I'm impressed, I'd easily put him into 1st place even if he had hands down on his opening 3A. ALL his jumps were high & powerful & gorgeous (reminiscent of Kurt Browning). :)

Close!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, this SWE guy really gets into his routine, loved his opening expression, intense frown ready to go dueling! :laugh: Not bad at all, just a fall on one jump, but he really petered out in his closing spins ~ slow & all over the place. :(

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sorry, I really didn't like this RUS guy's Kalinka routine, but he did land all his jumps & spins, and being RUS will probably go into 1st place. ;) Lol, yes, I'm jaded. :biggrin:

TCAngel18

Medalist
Sorry, I really didn't like this RUS guy's Kalinka routine, but he did land all his jumps & spins, and being RUS will probably go into 1st place. ;) Lol, yes, I'm jaded. :biggrin:

except the fact that nothing about his skate matched the music, lol

Medusa

Record Breaker
Dai! :disapp: I hope those were just the comeback-jitters.

I love the program though, it's a stunner.

Rather disappointed in those spins, his sitspin is worse than ever.

iriseyes

Rinkside
Pretty fab... fell on the step sequence-- I think he got a little ahead of himself there! Otherwise nice nice nice! :rock:

Nadine

Record Breaker
WOW, THIS JAPANESE GUY IS MY FAVORITE THUS FAR OUT OF ALL THE JPN MEN, INCLUDING ODA!!! He's magnificent! Not only does he look exactly like Apolo Anton Ohno in looks & physique but he also skates like him ~ powerful, fast, gorgeous, lots of razzmatazz, polish, and & on & on. I count him 2nd to my favorite Evgeni thus far this season. Too bad about the fall on footwork & the wonky landing on that one jump, otherwise EXQUISITE!!!!!!!!!!1:love::clap::rock::agree:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Right. I am getting myself some breakfast. The Medusa doesn't watch warm-ups.