Ladies SP 5:05AM EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP 5:05AM EST

Medusa

Record Breaker
American girl had great music!

But the ladies suck!!!! Big time. Falls, stumbles, bad music all around.

life684

Final Flight
Becky Bereswell; Got bored mostly due to sharp music, had trouble during jumps and her triple look questionable for rotation.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Oh no, this beautiful American girl (btw she looks like Tanith Belbin & is America's answer to Finland's Kiira Korpi ;) ), anyhow hands down on her opening 3Z with a singled 2T. Then she fell on her solo triple jump & fell on her 2A. :( Yet I love her style.

p.s. this Red Violin music always reminds me of Michelle Kwan, nobody comes close to her magnificent routine at Worlds, wherein she won another gold medal. She was o-n-e with the music. Ah, memories, one for the ages...

dgel

On the Ice
Becky BERESWILL - USA
Music from Red violin
3 lz hand dwn -1t
3 flip (or was that a toe- wasn't concentrating..) clean
big fly into sit
spiral, nice speed and positions
layback, has trouble grasping skate blade, only 1 rotation in final position
footwork and falls on her knee
2 axel, a mess and down
final spin
it's a more mature programme than those preceding, and well interpreted
36.26 - wow that seems harsh, but in 4th

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice routine by this GER girl, lovely unusual music & interesting way out there costume (i.e. grey slick jumpsuit with cutout for her navel; futuristic like). Anyhow, she doubled-footed & UR her 3Z/2T combo., the rest of her jumps were good. :)

dgel

On the Ice
Annette DYTRT- Germany
O Mio Babbino Caro -
3 flip under-rot 2ft 2t
3 sal clean
2 axel clean and the jumps are done in 30 secs flat
spin
spiral - ok
fwork, nice speed
combo spin
layback, good
nice speed, interp
44.86 2nd

life684

Final Flight
Oh no, this beautiful American girl (btw she looks like Tanith Belbin & is America's answer to Finland's Kiira Korpi ;) ), anyhow hands down on her opening 3Z with a singled 2T. Then she fell on her solo triple jump & fell on her 2A. :( Yet I love her style.

p.s. this Red Violin music always reminds me of Michelle Kwan, nobody comes close to her magnificent routine at Worlds, wherein she won another gold medal. She was o-n-e with the music. Ah, memories, one for the ages...

Did she fall on her solo triple.... Then what was i watching...

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lovely lovely sublime routine by CAN's Cynthia Phaneuf. My how she has grown not only physically but also artistically as well. Other than the fall on her solo triple jump, everything else was fine, especially her opening 2A! :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Nice program from Cynthia. Loved her dress, hair and makeup. To bad about the fall. Pretty low scores for the ladies so far. I hope the next group liven it up a bit.