Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST

Quote Originally Posted by jennylovskt View Post
    Wow! Isn't that a scary statement? It'll take a huge step up to be in the class with them. I don't feel that way at all.
    Re: Michal in a class like Curry and Browning.

for me, it is not so scary. He dances on ice. No one else does that, but others do compete better, if that's what you mean. Michal faces the Gold in Socci. Will he get it. I dunno, but he is the only Skate Dancer in this era.

Custom Title
    ^^ I can see why you compare Michal with Curry (whom I am not familiar with except watched a couple of his skating videos) and Browning. If you say that he is on his way to be in the class with them, I will have no objection. But to put him in the same class with two of the greatest figure skaters in the history, it seems more than a little too over rated him at present time. We don't know how he's going to skate in the up coming events in the senior level yet.

Besides, the music he chose required to dance like he did. (Michal is very good, I agree. And I like him very much too.) I bet if you give this music to Patrick Chan, he can skate like this too.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16