Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Weird, many of the audience are wearing white face masks. Swine Flu fear?

I asked a similar question last night, and apparently it's custom in Japan to wear masks if you're sick/getting over a cold and in public or something like that...

Nadine

Record Breaker
I think this JPN man is the weakest out of all the Japanese men's team, however that's saying a lot because the entire team is extraordinary, but I would have it 1) Daisuke 2.) Takahiko & Oda tied. ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
blah I'm quickly falling asleep here, I blame the music selections and my snoring pug.

Nadine

Record Breaker
And he goes into 1st place. I personally don't agree with that, but no biggie. :)

Phoenix347

Final Flight
I asked a similar question last night, and apparently it's custom in Japan to wear masks if you're sick/getting over a cold and in public or something like that...

Very considerate. Too bad about the two falls for Maurakami. It was otherwise a nice program.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Adam Rippon :love:

3Fl-3T - very good
(feed froze...refresh)
3A-2T ?
CiSt
CCoSp - nice
3Lo
back spiral 3A - fall maybe UR?
rippon 3Lz - ok
3Lz-2T-2Lo - ok
1A - too bad
CSSp
StSq
3S - ok
FCCoSp - nice

Nadine

Record Breaker
Adam Rippon has some of the most beautiful exquisite entries into his jumps, especially that opening Evgeni Plushenko style spiral into 3A (one has to be very confident in their ability to land the 3A in order to do this). Too bad he fell on the second Plushenko 3A that he tried. And a few mishaps here & there, but not bad at all. :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Not his best performance, but this program is packed with all of the goodies. Great score.

Nadine

Record Breaker
And he goes into 1st place. He really needs to work on his attitude, making faces, and like yesterday saying "what, I'm in 4th"!?!