Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
I find that those truly rare one-of-a-kind artists are the most inconsistent, so I'm not surprised that Jeremy Abbott is like this as well. ;) They can be 1st one night or last place the next, all depending on how they feel. I'd love to see this program performed cleanly, but what a joy to watch him skate...:cool:

evangeline

Record Breaker
Aww, at least Jeremy's optimistic, he said "At least I didn't peak at my first competition"

...and then dropped the f-bomb when he saw his scores :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Brian Joubert (please no meltdown!)
New costume?

4T - yes!
3S - ok
(refresh site, damn)

FSSp
3F - good
3Lz - nice

(refresh)
CiSt.
3S-2T - nice
3Fl-2T - nice
CCoSp
StSq
CSSp

Had to refresh justinTV all the time. How many quads did he attempt???

Medusa

Record Breaker
It wasn't his best - but Joubert at not his best, still means lots and lots of solid Triples and a solid Quad. Nobody can take that away from him.

Nadine

Record Breaker
GIVE IT TO HIM, HE WAS FAB THROUGHOUT THE COMPETITION!!!!:cool::thumbsup::clap::rock:

Elvis should be proud, he's just like him, the second coming of Elvis Stojko!:bow:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Very good skate from Brian, imo the best of the night.

Congrats to Brian, Johnny and Michal.

I wonder what Jenny's blog will say tomorrow

Medusa

Record Breaker
I am glad he went for the Quad, I mean, his participation in the GPF was on the line here. If he had screwed it up big time and come in second - that would have meant no GPF.

By the way, take that haters (I know, here aren't many). But this is why this man won medals in his time.

And he won the first freeskate since Euros 2007! Yeah!

Phoenix347

Final Flight
He did enough to win. I thought Johnny could've been score a bit higher but it wouldn't have mattered.