Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 227

Thread: Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST

  1. #61
    Bona Fide Member sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,702
    Country: Denmark

    0 Not allowed!

    Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    Artem Borodulin

    3A - turnout
    3Fl - nice
    3A - fall/UR?
    CSSp
    3Lo - ok
    3Lz-3T ? - turns out landing
    3Fl -hand down - 2T
    3S
    CiSt
    2A-2T - a bit slow
    StSq
    FSSp
    CCoSp

  2. #62
    Idita-Rock-n-Roll Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    18,790
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    And he goes into 1st place. He really needs to work on his attitude, making faces, and like yesterday saying "what, I'm in 4th"!?!
    he worked with Morosov and is now with Orser... they're both good as showing their displeasure in teh K&C as well, so it's not surprising...

    better a true reaction than a forced/grit your teeth smile (which just makes one look mad at the world)

  3. #63
    Bona Fide Member Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,874

    0 Not allowed!
    Ugh. Now THAT's a disaster.

  4. #64
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,215

    0 Not allowed!
    Not bad, just a fall on one jump & a few minor stumbles, however I would suggest that he needs to channel his inner artist (lol, like that young 19 yr. old CAN kid Reynolds?) & get a program that really suits him & his style. Then it won't just be about jumps & flourishes here & there. JMHO.

  5. #65
    Idita-Rock-n-Roll Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    18,790
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    alright I'm giving up and going to bed. Enjoy the rest of the competition... :wave:

  6. #66
    Bona Fide Member Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,874

    0 Not allowed!
    Go, Johnny!

  7. #67
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,215

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    he worked with Morosov and is now with Orser... they're both good as showing their displeasure in teh K&C as well, so it's not surprising...

    better a true reaction than a forced/grit your teeth smile (which just makes one look mad at the world)
    I agree to disagree. I'm more in line with a coach like Frank Carroll, whom told Mirai Nagasu that she needed to work on her attitude in the K&C at COC. I agree.

    Then again I'm the kind that always admired Bjorn Borg, never John McEnroe.

  8. #68
    Gold for the Winter Prince! demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,162

    0 Not allowed!
    Good luck to the final group. I don't care who is on the podium. I like them all.

  9. #69
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    661

    0 Not allowed!
    Go Johnny and Abbott!! Don't think I can stay up much longer...

  10. #70
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,215

    0 Not allowed!
    Jeremy Abbott looks gorgeous all in black (reminiscent of a young Evgeni Plushenko).

    Warmup going on, what a display of male testosterone!!!!!!

  11. #71
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    661

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    I agree to disagree. I'm more in line with a coach like Frank Carroll, whom told Mirai Nagasu that she needed to work on her attitude in the K&C at COC. I agree.

    Then again I'm the kind that always admired Bjorn Borg, never John McEnroe.
    I love Johnny Mac... and respect Borg. Love Connors the most.

  12. #72
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,750

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    Good luck to the final group. I don't care who is on the podium. I like them all.
    Just my opinion. I am here, by the way. I simply couldn't force myself to get up earlier, I was preparing the house for my mum's 50th all day and night long.

  13. #73
    On the Ice TCAngel18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    487

    0 Not allowed!
    just got home....whats happened at nhk so far?....any drama?

  14. #74
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix347 View Post
    I love Johnny Mac... and respect Borg. Love Connors the most.
    long before i was born... talk about someone new

  15. #75
    Idita-Rock-n-Roll Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    18,790
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!

    Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Just my opinion. I am here, by the way. I simply couldn't force myself to get up earlier, I was preparing the house for my mum's 50th all day and night long.
    happy birthday, mom!

    okay, now I'm going to bed

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •