Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Daisuke also not having a good skate... 2 falls and couple of shaky landing already. Poor guy.

Now Johnny, don't fall!! Okay??

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Seems like Dai has lost his jumps, what a shame. I loved his program though.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Daisuke Takahashi

4T - big step-out
3A-2T - a bit forward on landing
3A - stepout
FCCSp
CiSt
(have to refresh site...)
3Lz-2T - fall/UR?
3? - falls again
3F-2T
3S
3F
spin
StSq
CCoSp

Not a good day for the japanes men

Ohhhhhh dear. Not good. I hope it's just that he hasn't got his stamina back yet.

I would be so overjoyed if he won the OGM. This guy is a skating genius. It's not looking too likely though.

Nadine

Record Breaker
There are skaters out there that would die to have even 1/10th of Daisuke's natural charm & charisma! He's extraordinary; born to perform, a natural performer. Too bad about the few mistakes here & there (i.e. falls), but WOW, what a man!!!!!!!:cool::bow::love::rock:

EDITED TO ADD: I think I read somewhere that stated he had surgery on his knee last year? If so, he just needs a little bit more time for it to completely heal & to come back 110%! :)

oxade21

Match Penalty
Wipe out Takahashi from your Vancouver predictions. I doubt he will be in shape by Olympics. Too bad.:(

Medusa

Record Breaker
Uh oh... I hope the Japanese guys sort themselves out till the Olympics. They somehow seem mentally fragile.

Quad was underrotated, first Triple Axel was fully done though.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Ohhhhhh dear. Not good. I hope it's just that he hasn't got his stamina back yet.

I would be so overjoyed if he won the OGM. This guy is a skating genius. It's not looking too likely though.

I'm wondering if he is fully recovered from his injury.

Danale

On the Ice

I would be overjoyed if he did something about the hair :biggrin:
Oh well, he tried. No biggie. The season is far from being over.

ETA
Once again, VERY generous score!

SusieH

On the Ice
The NHK announcer really needs to stop saying "now here comes the world number one step sequence." Yesterday after he finished the sentence, Takahashi fell in less than 30 seconds (and in his step sequence no less). Today the same thing happened. He jinxed him!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Johnny Weir (please do NOT fall)

3F - nice
3A-2T - good
3S - nice
3A - yes
FSSp
CiSt
1Lo - oh no!
3Lz-2T - ok
3Lz - ok