Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Ladies LP IN broadcast 4:50 a.m.: EST Sat. Nov 7th

Custom Title
    I watched on NBC. Had Ashley landed those back loaded jumps, she would have won.

Custom Title
    Finally got to see Leonova's routine. She really is delightful! If she does this well at the Olympics, she'll medal and deserve it. Between her and Suzuki, we might actually get to have a little fun watching the Ladies' Competition at Vancouver, instead of a three-hanky weepie. (Of course, I continue to hope for a resurgence of Mao and of whichever two Americans make it to the Olympics, and perfection from YuNa.)

End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Finally got to see Leonova's routine. She really is delightful! If she does this well at the Olympics, she'll medal and deserve it. Between her and Suzuki, we might actually get to have a little fun watching the Ladies' Competition at Vancouver, instead of a three-hanky weepie. (Of course, I continue to hope for a resurgence of Mao and of whichever two Americans make it to the Olympics, and perfection from YuNa.)

Very much agree with this.. Leonova is a fresh breath of air into a ladies skate, which has become extremely mediocre with similar routines all over the place (plus yawn-fest music). I am now convined Mao's Bells are far more superior to any of the ladies' programmes I've seen so far (except Yuna, Suzuki's short and if she skates to potential maybe Leonova).

Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    I agree. I thought Lenova's LP was great. It was nice to see some personality on the ice for a change, along with some very nice skating.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11