Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Icenetwork and TV coverage

  1. #1
    End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    633

    Icenetwork and TV coverage

    Hi everyone,

    I'm totally confused with IN coverage of Skate America.. Why are the SPs split into two days and where is the ladies LPs???

    [url]http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20091109&content_id=7641334&vkey=i ce_news[/url]

    Is this normal or should I try to watch it some other way? Any feedback would be appreciated.. Thx

  2. #2
    Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by schiele View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I'm totally confused with IN coverage of Skate America.. Why are the SPs split into two days and where is the ladies LPs???

    [url]http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20091109&content_id=7641334&vkey=i ce_news[/url]

    Is this normal or should I try to watch it some other way? Any feedback would be appreciated.. Thx
    Can you watch IN at all, in Turkey?!

  3. #3
    End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsuhs View Post
    Can you watch IN at all, in Turkey?!
    Well, there are ways..
    Besides, what else can I do but figure out a way? Europeans are in a rut in terms of GP coverage..

  4. #4
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    816
    Try this: [url]http://www.justin.tv/skate_skate/[/url]
    Both Skate America & Skate Canada are listed as part of its broadcasting schedule.

  5. #5
    End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by CARA View Post
    Try this: [url]http://www.justin.tv/skate_skate/[/url]
    Both Skate America & Skate Canada are listed as part of its broadcasting schedule.
    Thank you CARA!

  6. #6
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by CARA View Post
    Try this: [url]http://www.justin.tv/skate_skate/[/url]
    Both Skate America & Skate Canada are listed as part of its broadcasting schedule.
    Thanks a lot! I have been looking for stream.

  7. #7
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NJ/USA
    Posts
    4
    Can anyone tell me where I can watch SA over the net? I dont care as long as it's live. I heard TVU works, but what channel should I watch? theres too many channels.

  8. #8
    End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can watch SA over the net? I dont care as long as it's live. I heard TVU works, but what channel should I watch? theres too many channels.
    Apparently you're to search for figure skating on the left search box but I don't know if SA will be streamed online in TVU.

  9. #9
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NJ/USA
    Posts
    4
    ty, schiele. I might miss the live, but oh well, I'm not doomed or anything.

  10. #10
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192
    I thought I'd be able to watch this event on webTV NTV Sport, so I downloaded the program but there's not a russian channel in site, their all greek. I'm so disappointed, justintv was ok at first, but now there's so many ppl watching it kicks you out every 5 sec, it will be every 1 sec during the ladies competition I'm sure- that's torture to watch... One refresh after another in the name of one second of the program already out of context...

  11. #11
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lloret de Mar, Spain
    Posts
    377
    Get TVANTs and there you probably will be able to watch Ladies at least. Channell SBS (any of them).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •