OD Nov 14. 2.00 PM EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

OD Nov 14. 2.00 PM EST

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Gorshkova/Butikov: Look like Fabrege eggs. Boring until the last 15 seconds. First set of twizzles seemed mistimed.

Scores: 46.64/75.96, 1st/1st

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Anna Cappellini is so beautiful I could cry. Lanotte is no slouch himself.

There seems to be something churlish about mocking the announcer for such a shoddily written support our advertiser when the advertiser is cancer.net. So I'll only do it in my head.

NavBom's outfits are also wierd.

L'amour

On the Ice
The russian team have to wars all that fabric? haha
Go Ana and Luca and Tanith and B
en!!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Navarro/Bommentre: There's a huge difference between the two flights and you can tell already. Well skated, but I don't like this program. I missed the second step sequence.

Scores: 51.28/81.47, 1st/1st

beep_beep

Medalist
I'm brazilian, and really is not brazilian folk. It sems something about Candomble, they could use that.
If this is some candomble costume, I'm so out of the loop... :p
(always nice to see a fellow brazilian around here)

L'amour

On the Ice
I don't know...she can be Iemanja maybe (just cuz he is in blue haha) I really doon't et this dance

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Z&Z:

Not sure about the music arrangement. Their twizzles seemed ok, just a bit slow.

beep_beep

Medalist
I mean, there are a lot of folk dances in Brazil. That was not one.

I would particulaly like to see something from the June Festivities. (but let's not kick a dead horse)

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Zaretskis: Cool lift. Solid first half, but the music cried out for something bigger in the second half. Liked the costumes - in character without being eyesores.

Scores: 51.90/83.83, 1st/1st