Free Dance, Sunday, Nov. 15, 4:30 pm EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Free Dance, Sunday, Nov. 15, 4:30 pm EST

Final Flight
the Chinese's FD music, costumes....and choreo is just.....gah. the beat kohklova/novitski

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Chock Zuerlein, smoother than at CoC. The twizzles nice, with varied arm positions. Just a tad boring IMO though.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes, it does look like the TIme/Life version of Igor's greatest hits. Hence a bit boring as in, I know I have seen this before.

80.49, SB, into first 152.92 for competition.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Gorshkova & Butikov in orange & black & silver Halloweenish costumes

Twizzles out of synch, ending with a stop on purpose, with both holding a skate.

Pair spin slow of rotation and recenters on the reverses.

really nice hydroblade on a curve with her in a haircutter

152.43 into second

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Kimberly Navaro looks like a Tanith wannabe; I actually thought it was Tanith for a second before I got a better look at her, lol. Her hair is WAY bigger, though. Hope she doesn't loose her Bump-it while skating! ;)

beep_beep

Medalist
Playing Donna Summer's "Last Dance" on the warmup :p

K/N look like a pair of dancing ketchup bottles...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NAVBOM & Tanith and Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock::clap::rock::clap::rock::clap::rock::clap: :rock::clap:

ETA - is IN being stupid for everyone or is it my net connection it keeps freezing up with the picture and then it fastforwards to catch up or something... it's really annoying. hmmmm sounds' gone too now.

Last edited:

beep_beep

Medalist
I think the skirt of Tanith's dress got caught in a lawn cutter or something (and so did Kimberly's)

L'amour

On the Ice
I really looove One Love, but I imagine a totatly different program for that.

they are skating this much better than the last time

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
His costume - I was thinking where did I see it before - resembles of what Robbie Williams wore in the video to 'She's the one'.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Please Tanith please, go back to the other dress you wore the first time you skated to Ave Maria! That one was so much prettier and elegant. This one makes you look like you're busting out all over the place...not very nice. :p

GREAT skate by NavBomb...that had great energy.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Brent is quite possibly one of the hottest US Ice Dancers ever... he's got teh perfect emotion for a guy in this program... :love: (Gorsha Sur still is the hottest American Ice Dancer of all time, though - but he was originally from Russia so maybe Brent is the hottest... hmmm)