Men's LP Saturday Nov 14th 9:00 p.m EST | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Men's LP Saturday Nov 14th 9:00 p.m EST

janetfan

Match Penalty
Yea, but it looks like he beat the keystone cops.....
atleast only real dopes can say it was fixed. ;)
.A clear victory for the Man in Black and Tan

amateur

Final Flight
I hope this result boosts Sawyer's confidence, that he can keep up the attack and nab that second spot on the Olympic team! He's come away the clear #2 Canadian guy at this point in the early season (well actually the #1, until Chan skates next week). The other guys will be pushing to catch up though, and certainly can do...
I love this guy, all the artistry of a Sandhu, but with an actual athlete's mindset to back it up... Unfotunately lesser pure athletic prowess though; he has to really push for it

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Yea, but it looks like he beat the keystone cops.....
atleast only real dopes can say it was fixed. ;)
.A clear victory for the Man in Black and Tan

Heh. I thought you'd like Sawyer. He's got clear musicality, and interesting stuff going on beyond the jumps. But it is weird to see 5 + 4 = 2 and 8 + 2 = 3. But I love the COP for it.

janetfan

Match Penalty
Heh. I thought you'd like Sawyer. He's got clear musicality, and interesting stuff going on beyond the jumps. But it is weird to see 5 + 4 = 2 and 8 + 2 = 3. But I love the COP for it.

I thought the podium was fair and like Sawyer and Bradley. Sort of upset for Tomas being sick yesterday though

enlight78

Medalist
ryan and sawyer were the last ones i expected to medal congradulations to the both sawyer first gp medal; Poor mroz goes empty hand two years in a row; I was sure armodio was going to medal with artem, adam, and Michal. Men are so unpredictable

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Now here's selfish my wish list for SC :biggrin::

1. Patrick Chan
2. Jeremy Abbott
3. Daisuke
4. Brezina
5. Contesti,

Mine would be:

1. Daisuke Takahashi
2. Jeremy Abbott
3. Michal Brezina
4. Alban Preaubert
5. Samuel Contesti
6. Patrick Chan

Not going to happen, I know. Not in this Universe.

ae9177

On the Ice
Congratulations to all the medalists, especially Evan, who finally won Skate America Title! Well deserved! :clap: That skate was great, he keeps improving everytime! :rock: Kudos to Vera Wang for the see through. :love:

Really like Ryan and Amodio's programs, so refreshing and entertaining, they both beat Nobunari on my fav cutie's list now! :laugh: I think I'll watch those programs over and over again.

What a pleasant surprise for Shawn! And kudos to Tomas for pulling off a beautiful performance while being so sick. What a fighter! :clap: Wish him a speedy recovery and strong comeback at Euros and Olympics!

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Evan Lysacek with a PCS of 81... truly, the mind boggles. Tied with Jeffrey Buttle's best (received in 2003, when PCS scores were higher than now), higher than the best PCS Weir and Lambiel ever got, almost as high as Takahashi's best score, which was for a better skate and at 4CC. Whatever the judges were smoking, I really want some :p.

Congrats to the medalists, though, who by all accounts were in the correct order, and to Lysacek for qualifying for the GPF and finally winning SA (not that it was too hard). And at least Tomas still has an outside shot at the GPF! :) Though it would come at the expense of other skaters I like...