3LoTh - nice
SpSq
Li
(refresh)
Li
PCoSp

i love to skate

Medalist
Z/Z that was a bore. There unison really needs a lot of work - on both the jumps and spins. He quite possibly did the worst flying camel I have ever seen as well!

life684

Final Flight
Z/Z that was a bore. There unison really needs a lot of work - on both the jumps and spins. He quite possibly did the worst flying camel I have ever seen as well!
agree with ur comment, they were more fighting the music rather than skating to it

gold12345

Medalist
I agree about the Zhangs. They are zzzz to me, and several parts of the program seemed a bit shaky. I am glad their score was not through the roof.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
McLaughlin/Brubaker: Okay, feed all over the place. What I could see was that this was fairly clean by their standards. Gorgeous spiral sequence. Okay use of music. I don't get Slumdog Millionaire at all (though I love that movie too much).

ETA: Signal lost. So the program was unfinished.

ETA Again: Feed back. replays indicate she was very happy with that performance

Scores: 106.83/165.37, 2nd/2nd

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
McLaughlin/Brubaker
3S-2T - ok
3Tw - ok
Li
2A - stepout
3STh - stepout
DSp
CoSp - ok sync
SpSq
Li
(refresh)
PCoSp
(signal loss?!!)

i love to skate

Medalist
M/B - Okay performance. Step out and two footed landing on the throws. I don't know how I feel about the music. Around 106 points.

Why does every woman figure skater who skates to some sort of East Indian music feel that they have to put that sparkly jewel on their forehead??

gold12345

Medalist
Definitely an improvement for M/B over CoR. Some mistakes here and there, but no falls at least. Overall a really good effort, and perhaps enough to get a medal. We'll see how D/B and V/M do.

The picture on my TV is so choppy!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Duhamel/Buntin: Very odd slip in the beginning (not fall, slip). Fall in the sequence from her, he twofooted/singled the second jump. And is someone screaming in the background. Terrible fall on the throw. Music stopped.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
M/B LP score 106.83 - total 165.37 - 2nd

Duhamel/Buntin
stumble on starting pose?
3T + 2T seq - fall/hands down on last jump
SpSq
3Tw - ok
Li - dismount a bit shaky
PCoSp
(refresh?!)
FCoSp
2A - he has hand down
3 something Th - she hits the back of her head! music stops
Will they continue??

Last edited:

gold12345

Medalist
Oh my god, this is so sad for Duhamel/Buntin. I feel so bad, she looks so shaken up after that awful fall.

i love to skate

Medalist
Meagan absolutely smoked her head on that throw triple loop. She said it is her leg though - she has absolutely no feeling in it, it's numb. They've withdrawn. I feel so bad for them!! Here's hoping she's okay.