Men's SP 9:00 p.m Nov. 13th EST | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 9:00 p.m Nov. 13th EST

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
1. Reynolds got a hair cut. Not a particularly great one.

2. "To relax, he (Amodio) likes football, music and fast cars." - I dunno about you, but fast cars aren't what I consider relaxing.

3. Mroz likes snowboarding. You know, whenever I hear that a skater has another sports hobby that could cause injury, I get paranoid. And when it's snowboarding or skiing, two sports that have cause me great injury over the years, paranoia becomes something else.

4. Lysacek's costume isn't great, but it really is fascinating.

Last edited:

AmEagle3313

Rinkside
I agree...I understand living in Colorado that snowboarding would be accessible and is fun, but still...I'm not risking my skating career to snowboard on a Saturday night. :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I agree...I understand living in Colorado that snowboarding would be accessible and is fun, but still...I'm not risking my skating career to snowboard on a Saturday night. :)

in his book Forcing the Edge, Kurt Browning tells a story about Midori Ito wanting to ski with him and some of the other skaters, but that the Japanese Federation wouldn't let her, so he let her ride piggyback while he skiied down, and all the way down all he could think about what how much trouble he'd be in with the JSF if something happened to her :laugh:

AmEagle3313

Rinkside
in his book Forcing the Edge, Kurt Browning tells a story about Midori Ito wanting to ski with him and some of the other skaters, but that the Japanese Federation wouldn't let her, so he let her ride piggyback while he skiied down, and all the way down all he could think about what how much trouble he'd be in with the JSF if something happened to her :laugh:

That's great! I hadn't heard that story (or read the book...shame on me). How many world champions does it take to ski down a hill? :)

janetfan

Match Penalty

There is only one kurt :yes:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
is it just me or is anyone else having issues with the IN feed, I'm getting audio just fine, but the picture keeps freezing. :mad:

lakeshore

Match Penalty
Wow!! I saw substantial improvement in Kevin's skating!! Canada should definitely send him to the Olympics!!