Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Pairs SP Friday, Nov. 13, 7:30 p.m. EST:

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by oxade21 View Post
    Why is it always politics when it comes to Russians? They have been consistently good this season. They lost in Japan to P/T only because of that quad. The PCS are now matching the rest of the top teams. I am sure that P/T can threat but I think if anyone can replace them it will be M/T.
    In his opinion, PT are better than Russians . And it happened before..

Custom Title
    Why is it always politics when it comes to Russians? They have been consistently good this season. They lost in Japan to P/T only because of that quad. The PCS are now matching the rest of the top teams. I am sure that P/T can threat but I think if anyone can replace them it will be M/T.
    this was discussed in NHK area already,,,dont think they deserved for that high PCS, it might be more for sympathy.. same as the ones ZZ got in 06 olympics....don't want to discuss it here again...

considering "consistently good" dont you think PT is more consistence than KS?
    MT will be the next favorite after the coming olympics,,,,they have a brighter future than KS...

Custom Title
    You seem to have a short memory, K/S lost to Pang and Tong not only at NHK, they did at Rostelecom also.

P/T are a much more consistent team than K/S are and their programs this year are beautiful.I will take them any day over K/S.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by enderstar View Post
    My english is not good,sorry~I've tried my best.
    Z:We feel so relaxed about the first three elements.(OR:It was easy for the completion of the first three elements)
    WO!(Watching the playback)It was good!
    What about the SBS?(To YAO)
    Y:The SBS is good.You were a little bit anxious about the Death Spiral.
    Z:Yeah,The entrance of the Ds is not very good.
    Y:Yes,the angle of your squat is not very low.
    Z:We hardly stopped when the music ends.(Shen laughs).
    And the 3T is not very good suddenly~
    Y:It's not necessary to accomplish the 3T very well.You have already in the competition area,don't think about it too much.
    AAA!Wo!!YEAh!(The Score is out) 74! HAHA!
    Z:(Give a hug to Shen)HAHA!Happy birthday!
    The female coach:Happy birthday!
    S:(Wants to leave)
    Y:We can't leave right now.
    S:(Sits down again)
    Y:(To Shen )Did he give you birthday present?
    S:(Smile shyly)Yes.He has bought.
    Y:GOOD!It's the first day of competition, but you two are good~

I hope you can understand the Humor.
    PS.The three person say the same dialect.So the dialogue can be more interesting.
    :chorus: That's great. Thank you!!! Can you clarify though? Which element were they criticizing (SBS 3T or 3 Throw or 3 Twist - they all looked fine to me)? I love the idea of S/Z watching themselves and saying WOW, just like us!

I also like your transcription of Yao Bin's reaction to the score.

Custom Title
    have a look the SP score details,,and for S/Z's score, the second judge from right...
    http://www.isuresults.com/results/gp..._SP_Scores.pdf

then you know what politics is!

this judge must be blind or daydreaming! I have all my bad words for him/her

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yqs100 View Post
    have a look the SP score details,,and for S/Z's score, the second judge from right...
    http://www.isuresults.com/results/gp..._SP_Scores.pdf

then you know what politics is!

this judge must be blind or daydreaming! I have all my bad words for him/her
    OK, did the politics help them to score 127 in LP?
    Get a life. There will always be politics in this sport. And only one Chinese team will be on the podium in Vancouver. Judging by performance so far, I believe Z/Z already realize that all support from federation is behind S/Z this season.

Custom Title
    OK, did the politics help them to score 127 in LP?
    Get a life. There will always be politics in this sport. And only one Chinese team will be on the podium in Vancouver. Judging by performance so far, I believe Z/Z already realize that all support from federation is behind S/Z this season.
    maybe at least one chinese team will be on the prodium is a more flexible prediction

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6