Ladies LP Sun Nov. 15th 2:00 PM-4:00 PM | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP Sun Nov. 15th 2:00 PM-4:00 PM

lakeshore

Match Penalty
Elena, doubled the first triple, 3t+2t okay,3s nice, 2a nice.... Okay, she'll be able to overtake Emily.

She doubled a jump, singled an axel... 'relatively' clean. Her jump content is pretty pathetic though. Only 3toe, 3S.

Last edited:

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Elena:

2Lz-2t with leg wraps
3F-2t
Y-spiral into 3Sal
Back spiral in 2A
Camel spin
3S
steps into 2A
SlStp
SpSq
1A
Combo Spin

Elena is fierce but her stretch positions makes me want to cry and roll on the floor in pain.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
How come the Europeans are the ones bringing the voids and the flashy personas? Awesome stage presence. :biggrin:

LOL. you are too hilarious. thanks for your live updates btw. appreciate it. AND your funny commentary

Thank you! :) I try to jazz it up a little.

lakeshore

Match Penalty
The EST girl.

1lutz+2+2, 3loop scratch, next 2(?)sth.,... Anyway, another disappointing performance just out of the gate.

Geez. Can't believe she's absolutely stopped in the foot steps. Completely exhausted.

Last edited:

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
The EST girl.

1lutz+2+2, 3loop scratch, next 2(?)sth.,... Anyway, another disappointing performance just out of the gate.

Geez. Can't believe she's absolutely stopped in the foot steps. Completely exhausted.

The first jump was a 1F.

:p

herro

On the Ice
So far, a really boring show. I was really hoping that by this time of the season, skaters would have really stepped up their game. But I guess, it's still technically "early"-on in the season... by January hopefully the competition gets less junior-ish.

Good job for Emily though. I expected her to finish really close to last, but she did well. And got lucky, I suppose.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Elena Glebova:

1F-2t-2t (might be all singles)
3 loop - shaky landing
3s-2t
Spiral seq
3T-3T (?)
Layback
3S
2A
2A
Flying sit
SlStp - very little speed
CCoSp

Not gonna lie, I like her Victorian-vampire outfit. :rock: Honestly, she did so many toes and sals, I started to get confused which jump is which. She slowed down so much the music was dragging her.

life684

Final Flight
Glebova best of pack so far, but did she do a foot sequence she seems to just skate trough as do arm motion like she is hitting her boyfriend.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
As a skater, I think Elena is cursed by her cleavage.

I'm cursed by the lack thereof![/SIZE] ;)

Nah! Not at all. We get to wear t-shirts and not destroy them! :rock:

So far, a really boring show. I was really hoping that by this time of the season, skaters would have really stepped up their game. But I guess, it's still technically "early"-on in the season... by January hopefully the competition gets less junior-ish.

To be fair this comp, only has one A tier skater.