This or That: Cafe Games | Page 276 | Golden Skate

This or That: Cafe Games

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Umbrellas of Cherbourg

The Student Prince or The Vagabond King? (operettas for those who are unfamiliar with them.)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Camelot (but not the movie version of it - only the original Broadway Cast recording for me - Richard Burton, Julie Andrews, Robert Goulet) I'm biased, but Camelot is my all time favorite Broadway musical!

Movie wise - The Umbrellas of Cherbourg

I haven't seen the Camelot on stage or listen to the original recording yet but only watched the film so far. Though the actors starring in the movie have such good and matching looks and voices along with great visualization. :) Julie Andrews' Guinevere would be awesome of course (I can't imagine of Richard Burton's singing though who is only in close association with the famous Liz Taylor to me).

Star Wars or Star Trek movies?

Star Wars

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Umbrellas of Cherbourg

The Student Prince or The Vagabond King? (operettas for those who are unfamiliar with them.)

The Student Prince (only heard of the name, but the plot sounds very intriguing)

Blade Runner or Gattaca?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I haven't seen the Camelot on stage or listen to the original recording yet but only watched the film so far. Though the actors starring in the movie have such good and matching looks and voices along with great visualization. :) Julie Andrews' Guinevere would be awesome of course (I can't imagine of Richard Burton's singing though who is only in close association with the famous Liz Taylor to me).

Richard Burton does a fine job in the songs he sings (Camelot, I Wonder What The King is Doing Tonight, How to Handle a Woman, What Do the Simple Folk Do?). Julie is magnificent. I have a hard time relating to the movie because Vanessa Redgrave can't sing, IMHO! I strongly recommend listening to the original Broadway Cast recording - perhaps you can find it on Youtube!

Damn Yankees

A League of Their Own or The Natural (baseball movies)?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Guys & Dolls (but anything other than the film version in which Marlon Brando couldn't sing :palmf:)

Paint Your Wagon or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beauty & the Beast

Beauty & the Beast (Disney) characters - Lumiere or Mrs. Potts?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ Oo, very tough one - Idina Menzel

Mrs. Potts or Chip? (Crossover, Lumiere is my favorite character from "Beauty & the Beast!")

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mrs. Potts

Movies: Fairytales or Mysteries???

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States