TV Schedule | Golden Skate

TV Schedule

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Does anyone know where I can find a tv schedule. I'm getting a friend with cable to tape the US broadcast.

eliza88

On the Ice
No mention of the Ladies SP being televised--am I reading this correctly? They did this last year too at SA and I had to wait ALL the way to Nats to see Michelle's SP!! Grrrrrrr.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Yes, the ladies SP gets chacked again. WHY???? Why? Would it kill them to show at least the top three, then go on to the FS broadcast?

Laura, about to write whining letter to ABC... :)

eliza88

On the Ice
Princess--
Why show SP's when you have long-winded profiles to broadcast? When is ABC going to get the point WE WANT MORE SKATING, LESS PROFILES, AND PLEASE LESS COMMENTATING!!

eliza88

PS. Somewhere long long ago the TV Gods figured out the best way to get the female viewer interested in sports was to showcase human interest stories. Well, times have changed! Less schtick more sports please!

Eliz - There is nothing we can do except wait for cable TV.

I saw many of those skaters at DC Worlds and I will not see them on TV now. Some fans are just wrapped up in a few skaters that they like to see (mostly top tier). I want to see them ALL (whatever tier).

Skaters most likely to see on TV:

Sasha; Amber; Jenny; Viktoria; Carolina; Shizuka. There are others that are worth watching.

Michael; Takeshi; Ryun; Smith; (and if they are in the top 4: Davydad; and Trifun). there are others that are worth watching.

Joe