Mens Short Program Friday 19:55 Eastern Time Nov 20th | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Mens Short Program Friday 19:55 Eastern Time Nov 20th

Medusa

Record Breaker
I don't wish that kind of performance on anyone. He needs to dust off and move on. I prefer this new version of the SP over last year's feels more Tango to me.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Trouble with 2 of the spins, not to mention 3/2 on the jump and kersplat on the axel.

He should not be ahead of Dai is all I can say.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Aww, Patrick.... :frown2: What happened on your spins? Well, going home and working on it is the only thing he can do.

Oh, no. Well - his first time out. "Some days are a little rougher than others." That's for sure.

What worries me more than the mistakes is his style - the new, improved Patrick does not seem to have the purity and beauty of Patrick I. But let's see how he is in the FP.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Ouch, Patrick. So Jeremy leads with just 79. That's what the judges get for being so overly tough.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Oh, no. Well - his first time out. "Some days are a little rougher than others." That's for sure.

What worries me more than the mistakes is his style - the new, improved Patrick does not seem to have the purity and beauty of Patrick I. But let's see how he is in the FP.

He's in 6th with a 66.-- (didn't get the hundredths)

Nadine

Record Breaker
I feel sincerely sorry for you Patrick Chan fans, I know how you feel, I can't enjoy skaters (even my favs) that I fear are going to fall. Now I wish I didn't even watch.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Tend to think it's because of the pressure. In the warm-up, didn't Patrick land a perfect 3A?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
To bad for Patrick. He is still rusty coming off his injury. I am sure he will improve.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
I feel sincerely sorry for you Patrick Chan fans, I know how you feel, I can't enjoy skaters (even my favs) that I fear are going to fall. Now I wish I didn't even watch.

That's my love-hate relationship with skating. I feel like that most of the time; holding my breath instead of just relaxing and taking it all in. I think I'm going to need a respirator during the Olympics.