Mens Short Program Friday 19:55 Eastern Time Nov 20th | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Mens Short Program Friday 19:55 Eastern Time Nov 20th

Medusa

Record Breaker
wow, chan can't hold a 3 axel during warm-up!
He has nerves of steel. He often misses something in practise, but has it in competition. A bit like Yagudin. Very useful.

Thank you Dai!!! I still think he is not back to full form, but that was more secure than in Japan. :rock:

Downgraded on the 3T - probably. I feared that.

Scout

Final Flight
i loved his footwork! not a fan of the layback part of one of his spins.
great overall performance

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, amateur, yes, hard to believe but I've only watched men sporadically since Zhenya left in 2006, and what I saw didn't get me excited. I'm sure I probably saw Patrick Chan, but honestly cannot remember. Last year's Worlds I only recall watching Joubert, that's it.

Back to Takahashi, please do not fall tomorrow, that's all I want. SP is kinda easy, not so the FS.

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
I hope Jeremy Abbott and Dennis Ten get married, and that they take the latter's name. That way, there'll be 2 Jeremy Tens, and things will be confusing as hell.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Good job for Jeremy. His skating is smoother than ever. Sato-Abbott is going to be a beautiful coach-student relationship. I didn't like the choreography within his circular step but I love his smooth edges through out. Everything looked so easy.

gracefulswan

On the Ice
wow, low score for takahashi! damn. i would've thought that program to be much higher in PCS and at least in the 80s!

LisaS

On the Ice
Jeremy's circular footwork is probably one of the best uses of music I have ever seen in a footwork sequence.