Mens Free Program 16:00 Eastern Time Sat Nov 21 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Mens Free Program 16:00 Eastern Time Sat Nov 21

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Patrick is going to need a lot more training before the Olympics. His jumps are not on at all.

It must really suck to watch yourself fall in the Kiss and Cry.

Oh man, a tough return for Patrick. Well, nobody can possibly think these two skates sum him up as a skater. It looks like a future great program -- very grand and commanding.

Those French Can. commentators are very loyal to him through all the mistakes. Well, so am I, I hope.

Trewyn

Medalist
OMG poor Patrick! I was completely entranced by the first half of the program!! He just *was* the Phantom! Very enjoyable; very good Olympic spirit and passion. Too bad about the falls! If he could skate this program clean it could get major points! The first fall did look really painful!! Oh Patrick. I'm not a die hard fan or anything; but like the first half of his program; he just had me completely hooked!!!

i love to skate

Medalist
He was grabbing his leg after his marks were announced. I really hope it's just a strain if anything at all. Yikes. I am worried.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Yeah, I see the germ of a great program there, but that wasn't good. Whether it was nerves, injury, fatigue.... this hasn't been a great GP event for him. I anticipate that second triple axel will be downgraded.

He was dropped behind Contesti. There was a 22 point difference in his TES vs PCS (the latter was higher, obviously).

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
I loved Patrick's footwork. Simply amazing. I don't think his upper body is particularly expressive though.

i love to skate

Medalist
i feel sorry for him about his falls but PCS should not be just gifted that is was i meant.

Well then you shouldn't have put this: Patrick Chan Scores then. It's fine and perfectly understandable if you don't agree but bringing the whole PCS=Patrick Chan Scores up again is poor timing, IMO.