Mens Free Program 16:00 Eastern Time Sat Nov 21 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Mens Free Program 16:00 Eastern Time Sat Nov 21

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
yes, i'm honestly kind of bummed that Miki didn't keep her LP from last season. So much more regal and "olympic-like" than the Cleopatra she's doing this season.

I was thinking exactly the same. When I watched her live skating to this piece in LA I got goosbumps. And it really suited her.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
"Best Hug and Kiss. That means you.... that's a wave. That's different.... That's more like it .... I hope they know each other."

This announcer is awesome.

Tenorguy

On the Ice
Good News! Patrick was just interviewed on CBC and he isn't hurt. He said the fall looked worse then it was.

That really is good news! It looked like his knee got hyper-extended. Really happy for Patrick not to have to deal with another injury......

He probably needs to leave Florida and begin training again in Canada - or would the press hound him as the national favorite?

Trewyn

Medalist
So radio canada stopped? What time does Ladies start? Another hour :frown2: ? I'm not sure I'll be able to stay awake...

i love to skate

Medalist
He probably needs to leave Florida and begin training again in Canada - or would the press hound him as the national favorite?

I don't know if he needs to leave Florida completely but I suspect he will start to spend for time in Toronto. I think that is what he does during the year anyways.The press doesn't really hound our amateur athletes here so I don't think that would be a problem.

figuristka

Medalist
Congrats to Jeremy, Daisuke was great as well. Jeremy skated so much better in the free here than his previous competition, hope Patrick can do the same next time.

luvsasha

Final Flight
so, who makes GPF?

I think its:
1. Nobunari Oda 30
2. Evan Lysacek 28
3. Brian Joubert 24
4. Daisuke Takahashi 22
5. Jeremy Abbott 22
6. Johnny Weir 22

but feel free to correct me. if it's right though, big kudos to American men