Mens Free Program 16:00 Eastern Time Sat Nov 21 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Mens Free Program 16:00 Eastern Time Sat Nov 21

Oh la la la la la la la la - commentators on Denis.

I think Alban's gonna medal and I predicted it!

Poor baby, what's happening?!?

Trewyn

Medalist
Denis looks like another frontrunner for Sochi. Saw him do a stunning triple axel triple toe in the warm-up. Potential potential; some jumps were really clean and steady but many really weren't... So Alban medals! Who'd have predicted that?!

EDIT: To answer my question; Spun Silver apparantly! Congrats!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Alban I love you!!!. I am so happy that he got a good score for that performance.

GO Dai and Jeremy!

skfan

Final Flight
does denis get any extra points for the bielmann spin he does? just curious.

too bad it wasn't as good as his amazing short, but he has so much talent.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
This might turn out perfect!!!!

Abbott needed to be 1st at Skate Canada and Takahashi needed to be 2nd for them to both make the GPF.

Hope it happens!

life684

Final Flight
Oh la la la la la la la la - commentators on Denis.

I think Alban's gonna medal and I predicted it!

Poor baby, what's happening?!?

overall total is still a SB so he can take something positive from her, his time will come soon, he such atalent.

Really happy for Alban though. so bad that french just have 2 position for Olympics, they have 4 phenomenal athletes

Tenorguy

On the Ice
Daisuke's hands!

Daisuke's hands are so expressive - really a part of the overall performance. Really dynamic and interesting. I like being able to see the skater's bare hands, I find gloves "mute" their language.....

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Daisuke was lovely. He's gonna go to the GPF. Too bad about the quad (he tripled it), and a couple minor bobbles, but he was gorgeous. And so clearly flirting with that one judge :)D)

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
Did he stumble at the very beginning, scratch his head, consider restarting, but decide to continue at the very beginning, or was that part of his choreo?

skfan

Final Flight
Daisuke's hands are so expressive - really a part of the overall performance. Really dynamic and interesting. I like being able to see the skater's bare hands, I find gloves "mute" their language.....

yes, i love the way he uses his hands--i mean, the guy is not afraid to be all out flamboyant. part of the magic of dai, IMO. although what is with the big bananas someone threw him--is that a private joke?