Mens Free Program 16:00 Eastern Time Sat Nov 21 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Mens Free Program 16:00 Eastern Time Sat Nov 21

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Well, Takahashi and Abbott brought it tonight, didn't they? Awesome skaters with awesome programs. Loved them. I'm confident these two are going to the GPF.

Program's almost a masterpiece, beautifully skated. LOVE that music. I think he won & I can't argue with that.

I guess he was playing a tortured poet or something? But what was with the hand on the abdomen at the beginning? Looked like appendicitis.

So Jeremy wins by 1.6 points. Congrats to him and Yuka Sato... and to Daisuke and Alban!

A strange and painful but interesting competition. This is my favorite skating by Jeremy in a long time.

Last edited:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Finally, a QUAD!!! I love you Jeremy, at some point I thought I was watching a junior competition... :clap::clap::clap::clap:

janetfan

Match Penalty
Jeremy is in a class of his own. He is a great artist and the ice is his canvas.
What beautiful and expressive skating!
Bravo Jeremy

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
yes, i'm honestly kind of bummed that Miki didn't keep her LP from last season. So much more regal and "olympic-like" than the Cleopatra she's doing this season.

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
This is why I like watching men's!!!
Congrats Jeremy and Dai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenorguy

On the Ice
Jeremy

Way to go Jeremy! Not a perfect skate, but I think the componenets are world class. Was the quad clean?

I wish the music ended in a major key - something more triumphant and a bit less anxiety-producing. But overall, excellent!

Trewyn

Medalist
Wow the margin is so close between him and Takahashi! Takahashi won the free?

I'm a little sad about Kevin though :(. But great thing these two men are in the final; that's going to be another great competition!

LisaS

On the Ice
Good News! Patrick was just interviewed on CBC and he isn't hurt. He said the fall looked worse then it was.