pair spin very slow

She is very upset

Score 73.38

Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH CAN 51.14

Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2009/2010
Leyenda performed by Vanessa Mae
Romanza Concertino in A minor
Malaguena performed by Brian Setzer

Started with their jumps. Somehow lost the 2t or whatever it was that was planned to go with the 3S and 2A
3 twist a bit crashy
3 loop throw OK
dance lift transition, nice touch
lift so good with a carry that audience goes OOOOOOOOOOOOh
Neat entrance to the 3S throw.
they had a noticeable wait to start their steps.

Very creative lifts.

Love the one where he lunges under & then picks her up.

Score 95.77 heck of a debut

3 Caitlin YANKOWSKAS / John COUGHLIN USA 6 52.42

LP Pearl Harbour (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer

Triple twist nice
3S throw weak ending
triple toes very nice
3lp throw step out
mess with the 2a sequence of jumps

91.19 total 123.61 into 2nd

4 Caydee DENNEY / Jeremy BARRETT USA 5 55.46

LP Sheherazade by Nikolai Rimski-Korsakov

Much better than last outing.
Landed the 3t's (slight 2 foot) and the 2a sequence
triple twist a tad chest crashy
3 flip throw and 3 loop throw
2 of the lifts were significantly labored.
otherwise good.

Coach says that was awesome

Score 101.63
Into 1st place

cornell08

Final Flight
I love this program...but not as much as Spartacus ;) :p

Glad Coughlin/Y did well too! I was so sad when Namiotka and Coughlin split =/....happy its been going well for John and Caitlin!

life684

Final Flight
D/B scores 101 points for their FS, i was hoping they would score little higher than that. I am not sure of the chero or the music, they should chose something that suit them.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Some of the spins & death spirals and steps aren't getting the levels, I think. They seemed simpler. And 2 of the lifts were noticeably not great.

beep_beep

Medalist
I'm watching roller men LP in one screen and ice pairs FS in another. Takes skill.

I'm in skating heaven

ETA: Whoa! Look, S/S in really nice costumes!

Medusa

Record Breaker
Somehow I prefer to listen to feeds in Chinese or other languages that I don't speak. Understanding the commentary is not great, especially with those Canadian guys.

life684

Final Flight
I was bracing myself for S/S costume, but that looks good on her. I some how imagined she was going to wear a shirt and kaki trousers.

beep_beep

Medalist
Somehow I prefer to listen to feeds in Chinese or other languages that I don't speak. Understanding the commentary is not great, especially with those Canadian guys.
To me the problem is that they can't seem to shut up. Soemtimes you can't hear the music.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
who are "those Canadian guys?" lol

watching IN's feed (which is frozen on me at teh moment) liked what I saw of Anabelle and Cody's program... very pretty and they express it well

Buttercup

Record Breaker
CCTV5 showing football? That's almost as bad as ES and evil snooker :scowl:. Where are you all watching? I've tried justintv, but it freezes, and all I get from Canada is commercials. Which proves that Canada is evil :mad: :biggrin:

To my Canadian friends: I do not now nor have I ever considered Canada to be evil, despite what the South Park movie says. :laugh:

life684

Final Flight
Level of competition is very high here another clean performance. but i have to say Langois and hay have got very sleep inducing music

Scout

Final Flight
I quite like PJ Kwong's commentary. It does border on dry, but she's generous without being annoying about it.

I wish PJ would get more excited about the skating she's watching sometimes, especially when someone's had a great skate. She needs some more emotion! hahaha

gold12345

Medalist
Level of competition is very high here another clean performance. but i have to say Langois and hay have got very sleep inducing music

It wasn't clean, they just didn't fall down. She 2 footed several elements and put her hand down on both sbs jumps. The program was a little slow, and they didn't do much with the music. But it was a pretty performance overall.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Hay and Langlois are a very light couple, it seems. They just float across the ice (heh on the sleep-inducing music though. It certainly comes close)

104+ for the free.

Danale

On the Ice
CCTV5 showing football? That's almost as bad as ES and evil snooker :scowl:. Where are you all watching? I've tried justintv, but it freezes, and all I get from Canada is commercials. Which proves that Canada is evil :mad: :biggrin:

To my Canadian friends: I do not now nor have I ever considered Canada to be evil, despite what the South Park movie says. :laugh:

here and click on theplay button near "WEB DIFFUSION"