Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 131

Thread: Pairs LP Saturday, November 21, 13:30 Eastern Time

  1. #31
    and... World Peace! Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    18,661
    who are "those Canadian guys?" lol

    watching IN's feed (which is frozen on me at teh moment) liked what I saw of Anabelle and Cody's program... very pretty and they express it well

  2. #32
    Off the ice Buttercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Left field
    Posts
    3,418
    CCTV5 showing football? That's almost as bad as ES and evil snooker . Where are you all watching? I've tried justintv, but it freezes, and all I get from Canada is commercials. Which proves that Canada is evil

    To my Canadian friends: I do not now nor have I ever considered Canada to be evil, despite what the South Park movie says.

  3. #33
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    Level of competition is very high here another clean performance. but i have to say Langois and hay have got very sleep inducing music

  4. #34
    Brazilian Eurotrash beep_beep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    2,017
    French-canandian guys on Radio Canada (some of us just can't get IN...)

  5. #35
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    I quite like PJ Kwong's commentary. It does border on dry, but she's generous without being annoying about it.
    I wish PJ would get more excited about the skating she's watching sometimes, especially when someone's had a great skate. She needs some more emotion! hahaha

  6. #36
    L'art pour l'art Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,752
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    I quite like PJ Kwong's commentary. It does border on dry, but she's generous without being annoying about it.
    I listen to some French-speaking Canadians, not PJ.

  7. #37
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by life684 View Post
    Level of competition is very high here another clean performance. but i have to say Langois and hay have got very sleep inducing music
    It wasn't clean, they just didn't fall down. She 2 footed several elements and put her hand down on both sbs jumps. The program was a little slow, and they didn't do much with the music. But it was a pretty performance overall.

  8. #38
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,609
    Hay and Langlois are a very light couple, it seems. They just float across the ice (heh on the sleep-inducing music though. It certainly comes close)

    104+ for the free.

  9. #39
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    good place in the middle
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    CCTV5 showing football? That's almost as bad as ES and evil snooker . Where are you all watching? I've tried justintv, but it freezes, and all I get from Canada is commercials. Which proves that Canada is evil

    To my Canadian friends: I do not now nor have I ever considered Canada to be evil, despite what the South Park movie says.
    here and click on theplay button near "WEB DIFFUSION"

  10. #40
    Off the ice Buttercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Left field
    Posts
    3,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Danale View Post
    here and click on theplay button near "WEB DIFFUSION"
    That's where I got commercials, and then - nothing .

    ETA: works now, except it freezes almost as much as justintv. I miss CCTV5.
    Last edited by Buttercup; 11-21-2009 at 02:28 PM.

  11. #41
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    130
    Try justin tv.

  12. #42
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    good place in the middle
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    That's where I got commercials, and then - nothing .
    Sorry. Works for me.
    Try the computer voodoo of refresh, restart ...

  13. #43
    Brazilian Eurotrash beep_beep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    That's where I got commercials, and then - nothing .

    ETA: works now, except it freezes almost as much as justintv. I miss CCTV5.
    tried to refresh it? It's working beautifully so far for me.

  14. #44
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,609
    D/D.. Not feeling it. Wish I was. Though I will say my feed was all sorts of choppy. But they don't seem to be improving like they need to be actual medal candidates at the Olympics. Disappointing, to say the least. They seem quite relaxed in the KnC (discussing program faults, etc).

    I suspect their score will be saved via the way it really works COP. 109.03. Unless someone bombs, they're out of the GPF.

  15. #45
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    334
    109.03....I don't think that's enough to win the tie breaker for the GPF if they finish third

    -as imaginarypogue just mentioned
    Last edited by Scout; 11-21-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •