Ladies SP 13:15 pm Eastern Time Friday, November 20 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP 13:15 pm Eastern Time Friday, November 20

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
We will have to wait for protocols.

(I'm not bagging you)
And this is the problem. Scores that some of us don't get until we see the protocols. The disparity between audience perception (and mos of us are 'seasoned' fans) and scores!

Mirai was fantastic!! Ok maybe she wasn't as in synch with the music as she was at CoC but still.

life684

Final Flight
What was Jenna's coach wearing, a gothic costume, and was that velvet?.

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
Right click -> Zoom -> Full Screen

Well, that doesn't work; probably because I have a mac and I'm working with plug ins and stuff. But I can zoom manuelly a little bit; so I guess this is still better than TVU this time! I do keep wondering how much I'm behind, though ;).

Go Laura! Go Akiko!

EDIT: double clicking also doesn't work; it pauses and causes me to be even more behind!

Layfan

Record Breaker
These ladies look ON ... love Caroline's costume. Akiko has quite a fan club out there:):)

Sackie

Medalist
Seems like the order of skate is playing into how they are marking today. They are being hard all the way around.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
(I'm not bagging you)
And this is the problem. Scores that some of us don't get until we see the protocols. The disparity between audience perception (and mos of us are 'seasoned' fans) and scores!

Mirai was fantastic!! Ok maybe she wasn't as in synch with the music as she was at CoC but still.

Agreed, this sucks that we have to wait and see what happened. The CoP really needs polishing. I really hope this does not happen at the Olympics and kill the sport even more.

amateur

Final Flight
Mirai's PCS were only 0.8 lower than in China, but her TES 5.0 lower... So it must have been a downgrade

Layfan

Record Breaker
Seems like the order of skate is playing into how they are marking today. They are being hard all the way around.

Maybe Mirai still has a chance of ending the SP in the top 3 then ... but this field is so strong. Well, maybe she'll get a better draw tomorrow.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Mirai's PCS were only 0.8 lower than in China, but her TES 5.0 lower... So it must have been a downgrade

Clearly there was a downgrade but ... 56???? Geez. Everything else seemd top grade to me :scratch:

Trewyn

Medalist
Maybe Mirai still has a chance of ending the SP in the top 3 then ... but this field is so strong. Well, maybe she'll get a better draw tomorrow.

Better draw? The LP starting order is entirely determined by the SP rankings...