Ladies Free Program 19:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday, November 21 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Program 19:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday, November 21

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Caroline is incredibly flexible but I don't think she did enough to pass Akiko so Akiko may still have a chance.

beep_beep

Medalist
Zhang's program took forever to finish. Her flip/lutz edges are absolutely uncallable.
She's developing into a beautiful woman. It's time she starts to skate like one. And smiling and getting some speed wouldn't kill.

i love to skate

Medalist
It makes my body hurt to watch Caroline skate. She is going to have a dislocated hip by the time she is 20 - and maybe a dislocated shoulder from the way to tourques and jerks it around before her loop!

gourry

Final Flight
Oh my.......................................... the score.............................

Kinga

Medalist
Caroline simply does not perform.. Her every movement is painful to watch and her body language is washed out of emotions. Some great spins cannot make up for that..

beep_beep

Medalist
Well, with Lacoste, Phaneuf and Czisny, the potencial for bombing is huge. Akiko may still have a shot (but I would hate more bombing tonight, enough already)

janetfan

Match Penalty
So disappointing but I am not really surprised.
I did like how she did not give up/ She is a fighter - but needs a total overhaul and a good two years relearning how to jump right

R.D.

Record Breaker
Her last combo (3R-2T-2R) also didn't count - she forgot that one of her 3F-falls counts as a combo.

Oh. wow, that would explain the low score then! I was expecting something around 84 or something.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Well, with Lacoste, Phaneuf and Czisny, the potencial for bombing is huge. Akiko may still have a shot (but I would hate more bombing tonight, enough already)

:rofl::rofl::chorus::chorus: That's funny!! But also true. I hope Czisny doesn't bomb... she's just too precious to see saddened.