Ladies Free Program 19:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday, November 21 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Program 19:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday, November 21

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Not a good score for Joshi... here comes Sarah Hecken... she did okay... double footed a jump and slow spins but okay..

78.90 for Hecken ... for a total of 124.40... not gonna last long in the lead but Jenna is doing terrible.

Last edited:

Medusa

Record Breaker
I hate ladies. I mean, seriously. Why are they so painful to watch? Even lower ranked men are often much more pleasant to watch. Joey Russel e.g. today.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jenna McCorkell

2A - good
3Lz - fall
1F
FSSp
SpSq - quite slow
2A-2T - ok
3F - hand down
3T - shaky
2A-2T-2T - slow
USp w/change direction
SlSt - slow
CCoSp

Not a good skate.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Jenna's disappointed reaction triggered a question. Has there ever been a skater who just didn't take a bow? She obviously did, but I'm just wondering.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
I hate ladies. I mean, seriously. Why are they so painful to watch? Even lower ranked men are often much more pleasant to watch. Joey Russel e.g. today.

It appears that no one wants to do something risky. I can't imagine any lady pull a SP like Alban and his invisible horse. :p

gourry

Final Flight
I love Jenna's music! What is the title of slow section? Does anyone know?

Wait, Akiko already??

beep_beep

Medalist
Ok, started to rain havily here. It's a matter of time until the 120 km/h extre-tropical cyclone/small tornado wind hits again... fingers crossed for my internet connection

amateur

Final Flight
Jenna's disappointed reaction triggered a question. Has there ever been a skater who just didn't take a bow? She obviously did, but I'm just wondering.

Did Fusar-Poli / Margaglio (sp?) take their bows after the infamous death-stare at the Olympics OD?? :laugh:

Scout

Final Flight
poor akiko...a few mistakes already. this opens the door for the third japanese spot at the olympics.

she is so lovely to watch though

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Akiko is having a rather bad program... I don't think she's going to make it ... that could mean two American ladies in the GPF.