Ladies Free Program 19:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday, November 21 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Program 19:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday, November 21

Scout

Final Flight
Five bad skates in a row. Please let the second flight rock it.

I wouldn't call Sarah Hecken's skate bad. It wasn't phenomenal, and lacked the harder jumps. But for a skater just out of juniors, with a nice 3-3, I wouldn't qualify her as 'bad'.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Caroline scored higher as a junior. Except for "skating skills" her scores are mediocre for a junior. So sad.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Amelie Lacoste

3Lo - shaky landing
3F - bad landing again
3Lz - ok
FSSp
3T - bit forward, but ok
SpSq
3S - fall
2Lo
CCoSp
SlSt
2A - ok
FSSp - repeat or did I miss something?

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Zhang's program took forever to finish. Her flip/lutz edges are absolutely uncallable.
She's developing into a beautiful woman. It's time she starts to skate like one. And smiling and getting some speed wouldn't kill.

That require Caroline to go back and work on her basics. Speed can be partially developed with conditioning but most of it should be coming from your basics. However, to work on her basics, it almost guarantees that Caroline will lost her jumps.

Say what you want about Carolina Kostner but the source of her speed is from her incredible basics.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Nope... Akiko is still safe... here come Phaneuf. I guess all those UR's dinged her cumulatively.