Ladies Free Program 19:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday, November 21 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Program 19:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday, November 21

R.D.

Record Breaker
You know, I never really saw it before but she has a real charm to her, it gets my attention. Probably the first skater of the night I could actually WATCH...

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
You know, I never really saw it before but she has a real charm to her, it gets my attention. Probably the first skater of the night I could actually WATCH...

Laura is fierce and the program really fits her. Unfortunately, her landings decided to bail out on her.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Mirai's looking awesome (let's hope she's not dinged for UR.) French commentator dude loves her.

Edit: There a bunch of UR's... I wonder how much it'll hurt her scores. At least no falls...

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Mirai's looking awesome (let's hope she's not dinged for UR.) French commentator dude loves her.

She is by far the cleanest of the night. i really wish Frank would encourage Mirai to work on strengthening her legs. They look weak going into her jumps.

I can only imagine if she skated a perfect program... it'd probably break Yuna's record?

I wouldn't go that far.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mirai Nagasu (please no downgrades :bow:)
nice new dress

3Lz-2T-2Lo - maybe UR on the doubles?
2A-2T - ok
3F - nice
FSSp
LSp - very nice!
SpSq - nice
3Lz - step-out
3Lo-2 something - UR?
2A
3T - nice
CiSt
CCoSp - again very nice!

Will she medal? (PLEASE)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Not bad, just one stumble. But I wonder if...all this and then a score of like, 80 or something :sheesh: