Yagudin and Totmianina are parents | Golden Skate

Yagudin and Totmianina are parents

calica

Final Flight
Today the first daughter of Alexei Yagudin and Tatiana Totmianina has been born in Moscow in the first hours of the morning. :clap::clap:
Lisa has weighed 2750 kilos and 47 cm.
Mother and daughter are well.

http://life.ru/news/3865

gracefulswan

On the Ice
it apprears that she had a c-section on account of head trauma she experienced as a skater.... the doctor recommended it.

now i suppose they'll soon get married, lol.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Thank you for this wonderful news, calica! :biggrin: I have been eagerly waiting for this. It is like an antidote for the bad news in another thread.

All my best wishes to the happy parents and their new daughter! :love: :love: :love:

Vash01

Medalist
Congratulations to the new parents.

I had read earlier they were expecting twins. Was it incorrect information? Looks like it was.

SusieH

On the Ice
I've congratulated them elsewhere, but the more the merrier! Congrats to the whole family! :clap: What happy news!

SusieH

On the Ice
NO............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:not if Alexei has anything to say about it!!!! :clap: :clap:

Oh, I believe they've already buried the hatchet. Of course Alexei won't object to that. ;)

They don't need to date. They can do pairs! (As suggested by someone at FSU. From a fan's perspective, I think it's a great idea.:yes:) Just imagine the announcer calling out their names: Let's welcome our next pair, Lisa Yagudin and ____ Plushenko (oops, sorry, I forgot his son's name.) I bet all the other pairs will feel totally intimidated just by hearing that line. :laugh: And of course the judges will hand them the gold medal right away. :)

Wait, her name would be Lisa Yagudina, right?

Germanice

On the Ice
Oh, I believe they've already buried the hatchet. Of course Alexei won't object to that. ;)

They don't need to date. They can do pairs! (As suggested by someone at FSU. From a fan's perspective, I think it's a great idea.:yes:) Just imagine the announcer calling out their names: Let's welcome our next pair, Lisa Yagudin and ____ Plushenko (oops, sorry, I forgot his son's name.) I bet all the other pairs will feel totally intimidated just by hearing that line. :laugh: And of course the judges will hand them the gold medal right away. :)

Wait, her name would be Lisa Yagudina, right?
Not only it has been suggested Egor Ermak-Plushenko & Liza Yagudina should skate Pairs, their LP music also seems to be fixed:
"Romeo & Juliet", by Tschaikovsky! :biggrin:

Anyway, welcome to the world, 'lil Liza! :clap:
Well done, Alexei & Tatiana! :rock:

SusieH

On the Ice
Not only it has been suggested Egor Ermak-Plushenko & Liza Yagudina should skate Pairs, their LP music also seems to be fixed:
"Romeo & Juliet", by Tschaikovsky! :biggrin:

Anyway, welcome to the world, 'lil Liza! :clap:
Well done, Alexei & Tatiana! :rock:

Wow, his son has such a complicated name?! That would totally mess up the beautiful symmetry of my original line. Could he consider changing his last name to a simple "Plushenko"? :biggrin:

Sorry to spell your name wrong, little Liza. :) Although I never met you and probably never will, I'm really happy you're born. Welcome to the world again! :clap: The skating world needs more happy news like this!

*Sniper*

On the Ice
Today the first daughter of Alexei Yagudin and Tatiana Totmianina has been born in Moscow in the first hours of the morning. :clap::clap:
Lisa has weighed 2750 kilos and 47 cm.
Mother and daughter are well.

http://life.ru/news/3865

:rofl::rofl:

Congrats to the happy couple and the newborn!
I thought Yagudin was well settled somewhere in the US, but I guess not?
Or did they go back to Moscow just for the birth???

Well, little Liza, see you in Feb. 2026!