Pics | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pics

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I also didn't see any photos of the Shibutanis? Did they also have a problem getting there?

colleen o'neill

Medalist
I hope they're all there now, complete with skates and costumes. And that they get some kind of practice time..no nightmares, please!

On another note, I see that Vanessa Crone is wearing yet another riff on the same ghastly costume design... (SIGH)..Who designs her costumes, and what do they have against her ? They can keep spending money to rework it in umpteen different fabrics..it will still be a bad design. And ( I might as well say it ) would it be so wrong to get her a bit of help with her make up ( can she have some please?) and hair ?

Oops..Ralph and Hill appear to be missing from Junior practice pics as well.

Last edited:

Kypma

Final Flight
It's weird that Virtue and Moir and the Shibutani siblings haven't arrived yet, but Davis and White have. Since they all train together in Canton, I would have imagined that they'd all take the same flight to Tokyo with their coach(es). Ah well. Let's hope they've arrived safely with all their stuff (including skates and costumes!)!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
^^That is photo is a joke right. Jeremy did not win the Silver Oda did.:scratch:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
^^ Is it really Jeremy? I looks like he has a mask on. I know skaters face muscles look weird when they jump, but that is a horrid photo.

Narumi1997

Rinkside
virtue and moir are such eelgant skaters that just express the deep swooning lines with their edging....but not when....you pic the wrong dress....

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07l04Bg24q7Is/610x.jpg
Tessa needed first aid there! If you look at her arms and hands, only 2/3 of her fingers looks like they have blood circulation. It's either hypothermia or a circulatory problem.

Note to Tessa: Just because you need first aid doesn't mean you have to suffocate Scott! He's innocent :)