Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Practice Reports

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by SerpentineSteps View Post
    (hmmm...Sounds like some sort of weird role-play...)

ANYHOW.

I think he's being sarcastic in that either Evan or the people surrounding him are acting like he's a knight... which wouldn't be surprising given their being on not-so-stellar terms, and Evan's World title.
    No, he's just making a joke that Johnny Weir is gay and therefore a "queen." In poor taste IMHO.

From Yuna Forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8D-J...embedded#at=13

practice report today.

On the Ice
    Morozov is giving a creepy look at Yuna. We know he loves girls very much. He doesn't seem to want Miki to notice he was staring at Yuna. He must be thinking something dirty.

End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Guy View Post
    Morozov is giving a creepy look at Yuna. We know he loves girls very much. He doesn't seem to want Miki to notice he was staring at Yuna. He must be thinking something dirty.
    To the contrary , I think he is trying to use "The Force" to make Yuna fall..

Btw, my god, Yuna's legs look thinner than needle! Is smth wrong with this pic?

On the Ice
    Well actually when I look at that photo Miki looks skinnier than Yu-na. Or am I just delusional?

Custom Title
    Morosov is kind of a man of the world in a dirty way. Yuna is cute but I don't think he'd be staring at her in that way when there are others to stare at.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by nevergonnadance View Post
    Morosov is kind of a man of the world in a dirty way. Yuna is cute but I don't think he'd be staring at her in that way when there are others to stare at.
    That's a dirty man's irresistible instinct to stare at a cute girl.:banging: It's not something Morozov can control. Maybe you can, but very few can do it.
    Last edited by Queens Guy; 12-03-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Great Teacher Oscilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Guy
    It's not something Morozov can control. Maybe you can, but very few can do it.
    Well, you apparently have have resisting spreading unsupported gossip. I know it might feel fun and exciting to blackmouth a man who *gasp!* dares to get divorced and remarry - but it's getting tiring. This is a figure skating board, and I do not find it amusing to read things like that.

Edgy Details
    That's a dirty man's irresistible instinct to stare a cute girl.:banging: It's not something Morozov can control. Maybe you can, but very few can do it.
    How do you know that he can't??
    Why there is so much Morosov hate here??
    Ok, we can laugh a at the photo that is funny concerning the face expression and circumstances, at the end we all know that it is a very short moment that is 'frozen' on the picture, thus it can turn out bizzare, but lets not jump into conclusions...

Custom Title

kinga

I agree!
    Please don't...

Quote Originally Posted by schiele View Post
    Btw, my god, Yuna's legs look thinner than needle! Is smth wrong with this pic?
    I think Yuna's fine and the picture is not very good. Here there are some other pictures of Yuna and she looks much better in them:

http://sports.media.daum.net/nms/gen...newsid=1674144

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldies View Post
    Well actually when I look at that photo Miki looks skinnier than Yu-na. Or am I just delusional?
    They are both really skinny. Yuna is standing in front of a black board which makes her legs blend into the surroundings so it's hard to see. Yu Na maybe is a little too thin though, she's about 5'4.5" and weighs 105 pounds and only has 10% body fat according to this article http://english.chosun.com/site/data/...111800636.html . Is 10% body fat at all healthy for a 19 year old female? Seems maybe a little too low. Miki is 5'4" and 110 pounds so a little sturdier but still really thin considering she's all muscle, as is Yuna. Is it really that important to be so thin in figure skating? Joannie and Ashley look healthy (still no fat but a lot of muscle) and they are still really good...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Is it really that important to be so thin in figure skating? Joannie and Ashley look healthy (still no fat but a lot of muscle) and they are still really good...

I think so... I read that weight gain/loss does affect the jumps and speed.....
    Even Mao/Yuna/Miki gain weight slightly during the off season. (In fact, I remember people calling Yuna "Chubby" during one of her ice shows.... ouch).

And I hate to says this.... to perfectly young and beautiful ladies....
    but Rachael and Ashley should consider losing weight... just a little bit...? cough.

Custom Title
    Well, I think Yuna and Miki have naturally smaller frame than Joannie or Ashley. They would need extra body fat to look "healthy", and you can't possibly say either Joannie or Ashley is carrying around more body fat than the other two. Especially Yuna, being considerably taller than the aforementioned ladies, looks more elongated sorta like Czisny.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinga View Post
    How do you know that he can't??
    Why there is so much Morosov hate here??
    Ok, we can laugh a at the photo that is funny concerning the face expression and circumstances, at the end we all know that it is a very short moment that is 'frozen' on the picture, thus it can turn out bizzare, but lets not jump into conclusions...
    It's not Morozov hate, it's using Morozov to validate Yuna's sex appeal. Oh Yuna is so hot that the ladies man who has been with all the hot women of figure skating is staring at Yuna. Bad Morozov.

But really wanting him to be staring at her because Yuna is so so so so hot now. That's what the comments are about - wanting her - or thinking - she's so hot she gets ladies men hot for her. That's why I'm saying - she's cute, but come on.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast