Thread: Kim ready for Grand Prix finale

Hybrid View

All Hail Queen Yu-Na!!!!!! SailorGalaxia518's Avatar

News Kim ready for Grand Prix finale

http://www.universalsports.com/news/...nd+prix+finale

Kim Yu-Na won't get a chance to avenge her Grand Prix final from last year, as Mao Asada of Japan failed to qualify for this season's event, but the South Korean world champion is still looking to leave Tokyo with gold around her neck.

On the Ice
    Let her sing at the exhibition after Grand Prix final!

Down With It
    He!! would have to freeze over for that NOT to happen.

But the other places are a tough call. Let's see, Ando has not been at her strongest and I bet she's looking to peak in February as the potential spoiler. Rochette has the judges in her back pocket. Even if Kim has an SA repeat I just don't see the other skaters making up enough ground to catch her up overall. I'm not sure I see Leonova, Wagner or Suzuki contending for the podium except in the situation of an Ando or Rochette meltdown, and they'd still have to be solid.

Custom Title
    Yuna can lose if she loses her mental game. Otherwise she will be unbeatable. But why is Rochette in judges' back pocket? Is it the Canadian skating federation's power? And I so don't enjoy Ando's skating. She looks feminine but skates like....I don't know what. Don't want to say anything too mean. She is just so rough around the edges. And her face looks so nervous and tense about making the next jump I can never relax for one second when she skates.