Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JGPF - Junior Men

Yeah! Lets get this party started. enlight78's Avatar
    I look forward at seeing the top three a jr worlds; Really enjoyed Nan Song; I hope china sends him to 4CC and Sr Worlds he is their best male skater by far.
    I think Ross Miner is stiffer than Tim Goeble; he is fast and can perform but I swear he is wearing a body brace the way he moves. Dornbush has lots of potential but doesn't not have consistancy; I hope he gets it together; Hanyu reminds me of yu-na kim ;

Custom Title
    Haven't seen any junior man's skating yet, but saw the medal ceremony. Song Nan is so handsome! easily the best looking asian male skater and I bet he could challenge many movie TV stars in that department.

The Japanese boy was just so adorable He looks like 10 years old.

Always supporting skaters :) 100yen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by enlight78 View Post
    Hanyu reminds me of yu-na kim ;
    A good thing or a bad thing?

Custom Title
    I don't know who he reminds me of, but definitely not Yu-Na.

His 3A is absolutely huge, I suspect that's why it's hard for him to control. For a 14yr old, he's amazing.

Yeah! Lets get this party started. enlight78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 100yen View Post
    A good thing or a bad thing?
    a good thing; it just the way he carry his arms are very much in the same style as Yu-Na

Custom Title Charlotte Elizabeth's Avatar

Custom Title
    No, seriously though-- Hanyu is adorable. He is very pretty, and I mean that completely as a compliment. Pretty like Haley Joel Osment was as a kid. I don't know exactly how to explain it, but he is going to be a heartbreaker if not already.

His skating reminds me of Oda's. Great, smooth quality.

I'm impressed with Nan Song! He just needs to smile more, his presentation reminds me of Carolines...c'mon! Be expressive and look like you enjoyed it. Even when he skates clean he looks like he just came out of a root canal.
    Last edited by cornell08; 12-05-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Rinkside
    a good thing; it just the way he carry his arms are very much in the same style as Yu-Na
    Yuzuru reminds me of Johnny Weir. That hair cut, skinny body and his flexibilitiy are similar to Johnny's.

Custom Title
    I look forward at seeing the top three a jr worlds; Really enjoyed Nan Song; I hope china sends him to 4CC and Sr Worlds he is their best male skater by far.
    I agree, but I hope Jinlin Guan will master 3A (and a quad but that may be too much to hope for at the moment) and hope he will catch up with him in the jump department, as I really love his skating. (I'm so glad he's back in shape this season from whatever the injury he had last season.)

Rinkside
    . Dornbush has lots of potential but doesn't not have consistancy; I hope he gets it together;
    I think it's interesting you said that because I felt last year he was fairly solid. This year, I do agree; he is slightly less consistent. However, with that said, I feel like he grew a lot! He looks a little bit taller and looks like he put on a lot more upper body muscle. I thought he looked like his skating skills improved a lot. He and Grant are my favorites in terms of basics, edge quality, and presence. These two have a lot of potential.

I like Ross too, but I do feel he's a little stiff. Wonderful jumps, though! And I usually love Mark and Peter's choreography. They're pretty innovative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2