JGPF - Junior Men | Page 2 | Golden Skate

JGPF - Junior Men

cornell08

Final Flight
No, seriously though-- Hanyu is adorable. He is very pretty, and I mean that completely as a compliment. Pretty like Haley Joel Osment was as a kid. I don't know exactly how to explain it, but he is going to be a heartbreaker if not already.

His skating reminds me of Oda's. Great, smooth quality.

I'm impressed with Nan Song! He just needs to smile more, his presentation reminds me of Carolines...c'mon! Be expressive and look like you enjoyed it. Even when he skates clean he looks like he just came out of a root canal.

Last edited:

champs

Final Flight
I look forward at seeing the top three a jr worlds; Really enjoyed Nan Song; I hope china sends him to 4CC and Sr Worlds he is their best male skater by far.

I agree, but I hope Jinlin Guan will master 3A (and a quad but that may be too much to hope for at the moment) and hope he will catch up with him in the jump department, as I really love his skating. (I'm so glad he's back in shape this season from whatever the injury he had last season.)

icedancer18

Rinkside
. Dornbush has lots of potential but doesn't not have consistancy; I hope he gets it together;

I think it's interesting you said that because I felt last year he was fairly solid. This year, I do agree; he is slightly less consistent. However, with that said, I feel like he grew a lot! He looks a little bit taller and looks like he put on a lot more upper body muscle. I thought he looked like his skating skills improved a lot. He and Grant are my favorites in terms of basics, edge quality, and presence. These two have a lot of potential.

I like Ross too, but I do feel he's a little stiff. Wonderful jumps, though! And I usually love Mark and Peter's choreography. They're pretty innovative.