Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: People visiting Golden Skate

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    haven't seen RGirl in ages I don't think any of us are still in contact with her, she's just sort of disappeared.
    Hope she is ok!

About older users, it's amazing that you use internet and chat in forums.
    My grandmothers don't even know how to use a computer. Well they don't want to learn to use it. I said that I'll give them my old computer, but they didn't want it.

Custom Title
    I too have been around since the "about" days and remember when Toni was still a teenybopper in high school and now she is all grown up! I too have often wondered what happened to Rgirl - I loved her posts - will never forget "war and pairs!"

Quote Originally Posted by sk8tngcanuck View Post
    I too have been around since the "about" days and remember when Toni was still a teenybopper in high school and now she is all grown up! I too have often wondered what happened to Rgirl - I loved her posts - will never forget "war and pairs!"
    oh dear... yeah... hopefully I've mellowed in my "old age"

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    I heard from her about 2 years ago--she had numerous medical problems and was also having problems with her computer at the time. I hope she's OK!

I've been here since the about.com era too. They still have a skating about. It isn't a forum per se, though. It is run by a woman named JoAnn Schneider Farris, who is the mother of some young skaters.
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 02-07-2010 at 08:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2