Ladies Free Program (still in progress) | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Program (still in progress)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I wonder what Amber did to merit a 1.0 deduction. She's the only one I've seen with an actual deduction in that column.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

1. Sasha 2. Jenny 3. Shizuka 4. Amber

I'm really happy for all the top ladies and can't wait to see the competition! In San Diego, it's at 9:30 a.m. (I've GOT to remember to set my clocks back tonight.) Good job for Amber, hanging in there to nail 4th place.
:love:

hlagirl25

Rinkside
I'm so PROUD of Jenny! Hopefully she can ride this wave all the way to Nationals. I can't wait to watch this comp and yes my TiVo will be ready.

mpal2

Final Flight
RealtorGal said:
I wonder what Amber did to merit a 1.0 deduction. She's the only one I've seen with an actual deduction in that column.

She got a time deduction.

She finished her ending pose after the music which was already at the 10 seconds allowed for over/under time allowed.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I'm so mad at me. I forgot to put a tape in my vcr and was gone to Church.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah the same thing happened to me GrGranny(though the reason I didn't put the tape in was because I was yelling at Duane to be nice to the dog... UGH)

*sigh* I'd beg a tape off someone... but until I get a job and pay back my "loan" with my Aunt I can't be thinking of tape trading :(