Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Thread: Grand Prix Final: Ladies SP

The only reason why people didn't dislike Nancy more is b/c there was Tonya.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix347 View Post
    Possible nominees for Figure Skating Dancing with the Stars

Hmmmm let's see... how about (remember this is for a US audience):

Michelle Kwan
    Brian Boitano
    Torvil and Dean (okay they might be a bit too old)
    Ekaterina Gordeeva
    Elvis Stojko
    Plushenko (wouldn't that be delicious? He could point #1 during his dance!)
    Sasha Cohen
    Jamie Sele/David Pelletier
    Grishuk/Platov
    Arakawa (her English might limit her here)
    Todd Eldredge
    Kurt Browning (he can bring his ballerina wife)
    etc..
    Well considering that Lil' Kim was a convicted felon and she made it and did so well (in dwts), then Figure Skating Dancing with the Stars would have Nicole Bobek ...I mean...maybe after she gets out of prison...(if shes guilty that is)...shame.

Still a Bobek fan ..of the skating that is...not that other stuff (allegedly).
    Last edited by reynycpr; 12-09-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix347 View Post
    As much as I felt bad for Kerrigan getting whacked on the knee by Tonya's thugs, she didn't endear herself by bad mouthing Oksana at the medal ceremony and the unnecessary comment at the Disney parade. I'm sure they paid her very well for the appearance and isn't it an honor to be asked to do that? I also always felt Kristy Yamaguchi got jiff on endorsement especially compared to Kerrigan. Kristy won a OGM and two world championship plus a US championship. Kerrigan got a silver at the Olympics and no world championship and one US championship. And IMO Kristy has a nicer personality. Oh well, at least Kristy won Dancing with the stars. Wouldn't it be fun if they had a special Dancing with the stars only with past figure skating champions? That might get their competitive juices flowing again!!

Edit: Possible nominees for Figure Skating Dancing with the Stars

Hmmmm let's see... how about (remember this is for a US audience):

Michelle Kwan
    Brian Boitano
    Torvil and Dean (okay they might be a bit too old)
    Ekaterina Gordeeva
    Elvis Stojko
    Plushenko (wouldn't that be delicious? He could point #1 during his dance!)
    Sasha Cohen
    Jamie Sele/David Pelletier
    Grishuk/Platov
    Arakawa (her English might limit her here)
    Todd Eldredge
    Kurt Browning (he can bring his ballerina wife)
    etc..
    Torvill and Dean are both still in great shape. Look up the videos of them on their UK show, Dancing on Ice. They still perform, frequently to popular music and the show itself is modeled after DWTS/Strictly Come Dancing.

They might actually have too much of an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by reynycpr View Post
    Well considering that Lil' Kim was a convicted felon and she made it and did so well (in dwts), then Figure Skating Dancing with the Stars would have Nicole Bobek ...I mean...maybe after she gets out of prison...(if shes guilty that is)...shame.

Still a Bobek fan ..of the skating that is...not that other stuff (allegedly).
    Does that mean we should also invite Tonya Harding (even if she was never convicted of anything)? I guess it would be okay as long as she promise not to have one of her Dancing with the Stars competitors whacked on the knee! :chorus:

Torvill and Dean are both still in great shape. Look up the videos of them on their UK show, Dancing on Ice. They still perform, frequently to popular music and the show itself is modeled after DWTS/Strictly Come Dancing.
    I didn't know that... then they should definitely be invited! Even if they have an unfair advantages... in which we'll just have to split them up.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34