GP Final: FD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GP Final: FD

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
P/B: Smoother than I've seen from them this season, but I still find this program uninspired. I missed the beginning.

beep_beep

Medalist
I don't get P/B's FD. Just... don't. My voidy sense is off.
(OTH, my tacky senses are over the chart: I actually started to like their OD :eek:)

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Butterflies for me

Virtue/Moir: Two footed the dismount. Her expression has improved and this program is a masterpiece. Not as good as Skate Canada, so it'll be interesting to see the scores. I think they left room.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
This performance from the Canadians is not inspiring me.

That move where she literally STANDS on him and then jumps off is stunning, though.

beep_beep

Medalist
Why must the skirts os Tessa's dresses have to start so high on her torso? It doesn't flatter her. I thought this FD was skated better at SC.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Great score for V/M. Not sure D/W will beat that. Fingers crossed.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
The Americans have to win. That performance was superior (to my less than expert eye when it comes to Pairs skating).

Charlie was a little off in the twizzles, though, so they probably will lose the FD.

They can still win overall, though...

Kinga

Medalist
Why must the skirts os Tessa's dresses have to start so high on her torso? It doesn't flatter her. I thought this FD was skated better at SC.

I liked the other dress better. This one had too much fabric and indeed did not flatter Tessa. It did not feel like it was the part of the whole.