GP Final: FD | Page 3 | Golden Skate

GP Final: FD

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Congrats to Meryl and Charlie! :agree::thumbsup:
And also to Tessa and Scott, who won FD.
And to Nathalie and Fabian!

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am doing my happy dance now. Congrats to Meryl and Charlie they are undefeated so far this season. :clap::clap:
Beautiful skating from V/M Congrats to them for winning the FD.

figuristka

Medalist
Too bad , thought Tessa's and Scott's free is so wonderful, the music piece suits them, they are so classical and romantic. I wanted them to win. They make me love ice dancing again.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Awww, I love how enthusiastic the Japanese crowd is being!

And where on earth did they get all those American flags?! :laugh:

jcoates

Medalist
Just did a quick scan of the protocols. D/W got level three on their spin, twizzles and diagonal steps, while V/W got level 4 on everything except heir circular steps. If they had just gotten a level 4 on their twizzles, they might have won the FD outright. D/W actually accumulated more GOE on top of their base score than V/M. D/W also won the PCS, I think lending credence to the idea that speed influences PCS the most.

BTW, I believe this is the most significant title a US ice dance team has won at the international level since the discipline was added to the Olympics in 1976.

Big Deal

Final Flight
I know, I'm rude, but I think that Linichuk wil "order" Tanith's tooth problem last longer to withdraw from National before the Olympic.
Her 2 teames only chance to do something to hide themselves and working on the panel of the judges of the Olympic Games by their friends and officials.....

Finally Davis/White got what they had deserve last year with Samson - Delilah FD.
(Not necessarily with THIS one.)

evangeline

Record Breaker
I know, I'm rude, but I think that Linichuk wil "order" Tanith's tooth problem last longer to withdraw from National before the Olympic.
Her 2 teames only chance to do something to hide themselves and working on the panel of the judges of the Olympic Games by their friends and officials.....

Yeah, you are being rude.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I am doing my happy dance now. Congrats to Meryl and Charlie they are undefeated so far this season. :clap::clap:
Beautiful skating from V/M Congrats to them for winning the FD.

I wonder what would have happened if Tanith and Ben showed up. Probably 3rd. Congrats to Meryl And Charlie, they are really making a big statement here as favorites for gold never mind "a medal"

samba

On the Ice

Totally agree:laugh::laugh::laugh: I don't think B/A will show up at Nationals.