Grand Prix Final: Mens LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Grand Prix Final: Mens LP

reynycpr

On the Ice
Wow Thomas...

Started off with 2toe...
but then went to the other end and did a 4Toe! then landed a couple tripes (Axels)... then gave up.. Fall on 3lutz, 2/flip, 1Sal, 1Loop??

Nadine

Record Breaker
Poor Verner...popped first jump...came back with a great quad & 3A & 3A/2T, but fell on the 3F & popped the rest of the jumps. :(

Trewyn

Medalist
Oh Tomas.... I like him, I like his program; if he could deliver his program it would be so stunning! It was already pretty stunning at TEB!!!

question; how do you get the skatebuzz stream to full screen? great feed otherwise!! Thanks for the link!

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
What's with Thomas and the implosion on the second half of his program? Is he still not feeling 100% Is it the issue of stamina? If it's stamina, why isn't he doing something about it? He's a frustrating skater to watch.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Abbott has a different Long Program than Skate Canada, I think?

Falls on the opening Quad, but everything else is perfect!

Very good performance!

madibe

On the Ice
Jeremy was great after the fall on his quad. I'm really starting to appreciate and enjoy his lp. Is he planning on putting a second triple axel back in?

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
What a beautiful skater Abott is!
The 4T looked fully rotated to me.

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, I was just totally mesmerized by Jeremy's performance....words fail me....reminds me of Sasha Cohen's at the 2006 Olympics. Forgot about the fall on the quad (btw knew he wasn't going to land it, as he went in tentative & without conviction/authority), but the rest of the program was WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!:love::rock:

He's like a male ballerina, fluid, graceful, beautiful, flows from one element into another, poetry, pure poetry out there. Ahhh...

That said, I recall him doing a gorgeous 3/3/2, high 3A, 3R, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Just mesmerized.

He scores 158.73 new SB!:thumbsup:

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
I'm in love with Jeremy's LP!!!:love:
It is just such a good taste program and emmotional performance from Jeremy!
He has just changed his costume to simple silver shirt, the program is the same, but it gets better each time he performs.

Just realised that I'm in love with Weir's program too! What a beauty from Johny and D.Wilson! Very beautiful!

Last edited:

mishieru07

On the Ice
Jeremy fell on the opening 4T (It looks rotated though!) but rallied to nail EVERYTHING else!

Well done Jeremy!! Loved it. :rock: