Olympic Practice Sessions Tickets on Sale | Golden Skate

Olympic Practice Sessions Tickets on Sale

i love to skate

Medalist
Just wanted people to know, VANOC has decided to sell tickets to the practice sessions!! They are only on sale for Canadians though. Hurry and get your tickets. I got tickets to a pairs/men session and an ice dance/ladies session! FANTASTIC seats too - rows 9 and 11! I am sooo excited I can't stop smiling - and now I have to go write a final exam :laugh: I can't believe I get to see some skating :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Just wanted people to know, VANOC has decided to sell tickets to the practice sessions!! They are only on sale for Canadians though. Hurry and get your tickets. I got tickets to a pairs/men session and an ice dance/ladies session! FANTASTIC seats too - rows 9 and 11! I am sooo excited I can't stop smiling - and now I have to go write a final exam :laugh: I can't believe I get to see some skating :biggrin:

I was just going to post this myself as my husband saw the article in the Province newspaper. I am hoping to be able to go. Sounds like you have great seats. Hope to get there myself.

i love to skate

Medalist
I was just going to post this myself as my husband saw the article in the Province newspaper. I am hoping to be able to go. Sounds like you have great seats. Hope to get there myself.

Yes, I am very excited! If you are going to try and get tickets you should probably do so ASAP. Three of the sessions sold out in three hours! Good luck :yes: