Japanese Nationals (senior) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals (senior)

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Ohh,, Kozuka ahead of Oda is a nice surprise :). I wouldnt mind any of the top three taking the gold but my personal fave is Takahiko.

Murakami and Hanyu apparently bombed :cry:

mishieru07

On the Ice
Ohh,, Kozuka ahead of Oda is a nice surprise :). I wouldnt mind any of the top three taking the gold but my personal fave is Takahiko.

Murakami hasn't skated yet; Ladies SP is tomorrow!! I think you got it mixed up.

Yaye I hope Daisuke and Takahiko do well tomorrow and qualify for the Olympics!

I hope Hanyu, Akiko, Mao and Miki deliver some truly great skates tomorrow!

GANBATTE MINNA SAN! BANZAI!

Evelina

Spectator
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can watch the Japanese Nationals online? I had a look at some sites but they're all in Japanese which unfortunately I don't speak...

mishieru07

On the Ice
No dear I was talking about DAISUKE Murakami, not Kanako. He's currently in 20th place after the SP :cry:

Oops my bad! :p

I hope Dai-chan does better tomorrow! (Heck I hope EVERYONE does well tomorrow).

Anyone found live feeds yet? Is TVU working? (heads off to check)

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Congrats to Daisuke, I love that SP! I hope he can skate great tomorrow and win big, but honestly he just has to skate decently with a lead of 10 points.

Go Mao!

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
1 Daisuke Takahashi高橋 大輔 関西大学 92.85 51.20 41.65 - #14
2 Takahito Mura無良 崇人 中京大学 74.85 41.70 33.15 - #5
3 Yasuhari Nanri南里 康晴 (株)ふくや 68.88 35.98 32.90 - #7

Yay!! :agree: :rock: But... I wanted 101! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqRnsfMEP2I

Ohh,, Kozuka ahead of Oda is a nice surprise :).
The same here. Love Takahiko's SP! :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1QFb-Ng1ig

Oy :no: :disapp:

ETA: Nobunari Oda's SP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wmuaQlrdfw

Last edited:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Thank you Hsuhs!

Both guys skated GREAT programs. Kozuka seemed to really get down into the music more and those knees. Wow.

ks777

Record Breaker
I love Kozuka's program!! I love his deep edges and skating skills!!

beep_beep

Medalist
Talahashi's SP is just gorgeous!!!! :love:
I could watch it all day.

ETA: And how the judges seem to miss the fabulousness of Kozuka's SP (not his best today...) is beyond me.

Last edited:

pokky_oc

On the Ice
YAY! Daisuke! Brilliant performance! His 3F+3T was so clean! If Plushy got 3.0 for his GOE Dai-Chan deserves 30!! LOL:rofl::rofl:

Anyway it was amazing! I do think he deserved that score! Russian nationals is a joke! Plushenko getting 100, and Sergei getting 95! :laugh::laugh:

Kozuka was fantastic too!!

Hope Mao skates well tomorrow!!

GO, Go, Mao! Miki! Akiko! Mao! Miki! Mao! Daisuke! Kozuka! Oda!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Hey I was looking at the warm up groups and there seem to be a lot of junior skaters listed, one being Kanako Murakami, does this mean they are competing at Japanese Senior Nationals this year? Or is the Junior competition held at the same time?

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Does anyone know where you can watch the Japanese Nationals coverage online? Icenetwork does not cover this event and I am wondering if Justin TV might. What time are the ladies on tomorrow?

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
I love both Kozuka and Takahashi programs! Japanese skaters have this increadible flow acros the ice. At the moment I can recall Abbot and Lambiel having something similar. Also loving Dai's jumps when they are on, he has that ability to hang in the air just a liitle bit higher and longer! Wau :clap: