Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 94

Thread: Japanese Nationals (senior)

  1. #31
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    135
    At least she's in good shape! Even if its under-rotated I think she can still medal!

    This is an estimate of the Japan Nationals Judging her SP if she under-rotates her 3A

    3A < +2T 4.80 0.40 5.20
    3F 5.50 1.20 6.70
    2A 3.50 1.00 4.50

    FSSp4 3.00 0.50 3.50
    LSp3 2.40 0.90 3.30
    CCoSp4 3.50 0.60 4.10

    SpSq4 3.40 1.60 5.00
    SlSt3 3.30 1.00 4.30

    Technical Score: 36.60
    Program Components: 31.44
    Short Program Score: 68.04

    It's very possible if she does all her other element amazingly well! Plus, her flip has really improved since the Cup of Russia!

  2. #32
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by pokky_oc View Post
    At least she's in good shape! Even if its under-rotated I think she can still medal!

    This is an estimate of the Japan Nationals Judging her SP if she under-rotates her 3A

    3A < +2T 4.80 0.40 5.20
    3F 5.50 1.20 6.70
    2A 3.50 1.00 4.50

    FSSp4 3.00 0.50 3.50
    LSp3 2.40 0.90 3.30
    CCoSp4 3.50 0.60 4.10

    SpSq4 3.40 1.60 5.00
    SlSt3 3.30 1.00 4.30

    Technical Score: 36.60
    Program Components: 31.44
    Short Program Score: 68.04

    It's very possible if she does all her other element amazingly well! Plus, her flip has really improved since the Cup of Russia!
    Can you watch online? Or where have you got it?

  3. #33
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    57

    Dai Takahashi over 90!

    92.85 dunno details

  4. #34
    Custom Title Morning Glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Lavender Garden
    Posts
    455
    Daisuke got 92.85 for his clean SP.

    14 skaters have skated.

    1. Daisuke TAKAHASHI 92.85
    2. Takahito MURA 74.85
    3. Yasuharu NANRI 68.88

    Kozuka and Oda are in the Group 4.

    Daisuke's TES:51.20
    Last edited by Morning Glory; 12-25-2009 at 05:24 AM.

  5. #35
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    57
    1 Daisuke Takahashi高橋 大輔 関西大学 92.85 51.20 41.65 - #14
    2 Takahito Mura無良 崇人 中京大学 74.85 41.70 33.15 - #5
    3 Yasuhari Nanri南里 康晴 (株)ふくや 68.88 35.98 32.90 - #7

  6. #36
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaba22 View Post
    Can you watch online? Or where have you got it?
    It's an estimate! I'm just guessing the scores if she gets a downgrade on her 3A! The actual SP is on tomorrow!

  7. #37
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    135
    Takahashi over 90!? WOW!! Hope he does well in the FS aswell!

  8. #38
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by pokky_oc View Post
    it's an estimate! I'm just guessing the scores if she gets a downgrade on her 3a! The actual sp is on tomorrow!
    ok

  9. #39
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Posts
    904
    Men sp?

  10. #40
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    135
    That's on already! Daisuke Takahashi scored 92.35!

  11. #41
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by pokky_oc View Post
    That's on already! Daisuke Takahashi scored 92.35!
    Where can you see it?

  12. #42
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Posts
    904
    1 Daisuke TAKAHASHI 92.85
    2 Takahiko KOZUKA 80.54
    3 Nobunari ODA 79.60
    4 Tatsuki MACHIDA 75.35
    5 Takahito MURA 74.85
    6 Tomoyuki KORIYAMA 69,39
    7 Yasuharu NANRI 68.88
    8 Keiji TANAKA 65.90
    ...

    Only one group to go.

    http://deep-edge.net/or/2009_M_sp_e.html
    Last edited by Shaba22; 12-25-2009 at 06:36 AM.

  13. #43

  14. #44
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    671
    Ohh,, Kozuka ahead of Oda is a nice surprise . I wouldnt mind any of the top three taking the gold but my personal fave is Takahiko.

    Murakami and Hanyu apparently bombed

  15. #45
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    135
    Thanks!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •